Worst album 2010 - 2019

Claudia O

Worst album from 2010 - 2019  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which one us your least fave album?

• T2l
    • Drones
    • ST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2019 at 11:00 PM

• 5 weeks later...

T2L is easily the worst. It's the least focused, has the most instances of Muse just mimicking other groups, is the least consistent in terms of quality, and has the worst flow of any Muse album. That said I still enjoy it a lot. It was the new record when I first got into Muse and it's grown on me quite a bit over the years. I've even been kinder towards Follow Me.

I loved Drones when it came out and I still love it now. Heavy as heck in places with guitar solos galore, some truly excellent songs, and interesting mutations of normal song structures (mainly some sick outros). I've never fancied Matt much of a poet anyway :).  ST has a couple tracks I don't care too much about, but most of it is great Muse pop!

• Like 1

The 2nd Law really fell out of favor didn't it? It's a mess of an album but it is very fun in the moment. That moment was over 7 years ago so all we have is hindsight. I guess its charm isn't enough anymore, but it still sticks around for me.

Mind you, I'd probably still vote for it.

It‘s a strange situation for me as this album brought me back to Muse, hearing Supremacy on the radio, watching Live at Rome on TV .. I loved it when I purchased it! But then Drones was released. Imo so much better. Now my ranks are now:

Drones

ST

T2l

😐