United States of Eurasia flag

invincible.muse

yeah I guess so:(

Why the sad face? Making something on your own is RAD! I'm from Canada where Muse Merch DOES NOT EXIST. So what did I do? Got a large piece of board and painted myself a poster that I was rather impressed with. It's impressive when you take the time to make something. Anyone can buy the USoE flag but you could be super awesome if you created something yourself it shows that your a hardcore fan!

Why the sad face? Making something on your own is RAD! I'm from Canada where Muse Merch DOES NOT EXIST. So what did I do? Got a large piece of board and painted myself a poster that I was rather impressed with. It's impressive when you take the time to make something. Anyone can buy the USoE flag but you could be super awesome if you created something yourself it shows that your a hardcore fan!

Woo! Go epic Muse fans! I made a Muse poster too, because no matter how epic Muse is, $10 is too much to spend on a poster.

Woo! Go epic Muse fans! I made a Muse poster too, because no matter how epic Muse is, $10 is too much to spend on a poster.

:yesey:

PLUS a you can get exactly what you want! something 100% original! For mine i did an abstract stream of colours i picked out from the Resistance cover and well the concept is a little complicated in my head but it's rad ^^ plus the brush strokes made it all the better

• 3 months later...

Archived