Will muse ever go back to guitar driven music as opposed to synth orientated music?

henners

I HOPE THEY DO! because thats the type of music that made me absolutely love them! I'm like opposite of what the popular mass likes. everything before knights of cydonia (absolution, OOS, showbiz, hullaballoo) i love. idk, i was wondering the same thing though and i really hope they go back to their original sound.

I HOPE THEY DO! because thats the type of music that made me absolutely love them! I'm like opposite of what the popular mass likes. everything before knights of cydonia (absolution, OOS, showbiz, hullaballoo) i love. idk, i was wondering the same thing though and i really hope they go back to their original sound.

Paramore

Blink-182

Bloc Party

MGMT

ORLY? :p

It's not 'lets make fun of Nia' time, it's 'Nia likes Synthy bands and doesn't want Muse to be synthy? Weird' time.

No, it's "I'm like opposite of what the popular mass likes and only like mainstream bands" time!

It's not 'lets make fun of Nia' time, it's 'Nia likes Synthy bands and doesn't want Muse to be synthy? Weird' time.

no because i want muse to be different! well they are. i'm just putting it into comparison of what they used to be. guitar oriented vs "synthy". I think they are better when they're sound is not AS synthy. i'm not being a hypocrite.

no because i want muse to be different! well they are. i'm just putting it into comparison of what they used to be. guitar oriented vs "synthy". I think they are better when they're sound is not AS synthy. i'm not being a hypocrite.

Muse are no more "synthy" now than they have ever been, the only album not to make use of them is Showbiz.

It is strange how many people seem to be Muse fans, but can't even hear half of what's going on in their songs.

Yep. I mean, trashy? How can you (she/he) call MUSE trashy? Muse can be everything but that. I personally love the old stuff, and I like the new stuff too. It's different but still good. But... trashy? blimey...

its too noisy. why should i be a moron for not liking the older stuff? the newer stuff is so much smoothy and amazing.

its too noisy. why should i be a moron for not liking the older stuff? the newer stuff is so much smoothy and amazing.

Yes okay, not a moron, but I was shocked haha. You like Green Day *i like them too*, they're not smoothy x) But okeeei I listen to different types of music too.

Yes okay, not a moron, but I was shocked haha. You like Green Day *i like them too*, they're not smoothy x) But okeeei I listen to different types of music too.

Green Day are amazing. They are, well they're newer stuff. I think they're older stuff is average but I think it suits Green Day to be more rougher than Muse.

Green Day are amazing. They are, well they're newer stuff. I think they're older stuff is average but I think it suits Green Day to be more rougher than Muse.

Yes, you are a moron, for being so single minded. I never have an issue with people liking newer stuff better than older stuff but being as naive as to say that the old stuff is trashy? You're insulting every single fan who became a Muse Fan before the new material. Stop being so ignorant.

Yes, you are a moron, for being so single minded. I never have an issue with people liking newer stuff better than older stuff but being as naive as to say that the old stuff is trashy? You're insulting every single fan who became a Muse Fan before the new material. Stop being so ignorant.

I think you're talking about yourself here.

"Trashy" isn't a negative term at all and compared to the clinical production of the last few albums, OOS with it's raw, "live" approach can seem "trashy" in comparison.

There is a difference in terminology. The word 'trashy' was used in a derogative manner, if you were describing the music the word trashy is not the right term.

Trashy is an ignorant term. The OOS stuff was 'raw' but it was by no means trashy.

haha, but I'm not having a go at people's opinions. I'm just giving mine. Get a life!

Archived