What to do for a guitar?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What to do for a guitar?

• Gibson Les Paul Junior
    • Gibson Les Paul Studio
    • Hoodlebug Mattocaster
    • Build my own Mattocaster
    • Les Paul / Telecaster Hybrid

Hey guys, pretty new around here, but not new on guitar.

Anyway, the time for a new guitar has come, and since muse has had a growing influence on my playing, I figured I'd have a look into some options for a new guitar, and let you guys decide etc..

So which guitar do I go for?

Hoodlebug's guitars are amazing, as are Gibsons, but would making one for myself be more rewarding and all that crap?

out of those, i'd go with one of hooglebug's guitars. that way, you can get exactly what you want. it'll probably be a little more pricey than the LP studio, though.

i honestly can't give an opinion on building one, but i'm sure someone else can

:wtf: Excuuuse me? Why don't you just go ask your mom to make you dinner, sweet little sixteen?

the whole mars bar thing is a knt joke, though i think he took it a bit far that time. females ARE rarely in here because we're all flaming homosexuals :$

EJD, mars bars are only required when paying a seller in knt for an item.

deary me

and 3 out of 8!! iv never been so popular in my life. woo

and i didn't vote yet - another vote for hooglebug. check your PMs in a few minutes, btw.

:unsure: might get a bit dramatic...I already have the muse board as my drama fix:chuckle:

you don't know what you are missing, knt is the best breed of the homosex, my gay flatmate always gave me the weird looks when i spent my money on electronic shit instead of a good shampoo or fragrance, he is clearly inferior compared to us.

Archived