Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

Also, so far only two videos of mine have wanted to upload, so here's feeling good (not very good quality) and that piano thing (not sure of name) - http://youtube.com/user/killxxthexxswitch

Can someone explain why youtube doesn't want Muse videos to work?

Ahh, thanks so much for that piano thing video!! I know it's short but it brought back memories :) Thaaank you.

Bennett: Nice job. I thought it was well-argued and presented. The last line was really strong, but it might make us look like pissed-off teenage Muse fans instead of mature feedback writers, I don't know... But I reckon it's great. By the way, you spelt camaraderie wrong.

tessamused: good one as well. Glad people are standing up for Muse :)

It sounds like the reviewer went to Festival Hall as well, so either they only have one rock reviewer or everyone else dislikes Muse even more. Ah well, people have different tastes... at least he said Festival Hall was better :) I'm glad Muse has had their share of good reviews as well in Aus. One of the Perth reviewers knew Fury -- I was so impressed.

BENNETT i think i worked out how to upload videos onto youtube. convert them into an mpeg file and then it works.

and here is a riff from take a bow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP1Abstx9Bs

the bridge from starlight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5KT4v9pGiQ

and another riff from stockholm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44wqw4b1PiY

i will add the entire KoC video soon when it finishes compressing

I saw the light sabre, lol, I was sitting just on the other side (left) of the stairs. Fucking cool ay.

And good work to Bennett and Tessamused, I'm way too tired to write a cross letter, but if the Herald Sun review it badly, then I might be forced to dig out my issues work from year 12 and put together a letter so convincing that the reviewer will be forced to insert his/her foot into his/her mouth. God hope Cameron Adams doesn't review. Tool.

Winno: I said at the bottom of the setlist that I knew there were riffs in there but I couldn't remember their locations...I also couldn't remember if the Maggie's Farm riff was played or not! Oh, apparently there was some RATM in there too. Sweeeeeeeet.

Whoa, totally didn't see that dude, sorry!

Anyways, someones bothered to put a fairly accurate setlist on musewiki, 'cept they still didn't mention Maggies Farm after MOTP.

Also, about The Age review, there was this dude behind me/us looking about 20-30 years old, and he was just rubbing his chin the whole time through. I KNEW he was up to something, lol. He only sung/mumbled in TIRO. Just read the review, I'd send him a letter saying hes a tosser, :LOL:

And about the whole Ruled with Secrecy technical problems, I thought it just took them a while to setup the piano, heh.

I shall join you in with bombarding letters! Although its long time since I've actually put to use my english skills (that being VCE last year, lol)

"Pop songs"? *splutters* Are you claiming I listen to pop songs?

I reckon reviewer must been one of those old farts who remained seated throughout the course of the concert :p pfft

Bennett: I loved the intro to your letter, the imagery involved "....evoked in me feelings of great frustration and anger, and caused my monotonous morning orange juice to be sprayed all over the "Arts & Culture" section." :D

Tessamused: great letter, succinct and straight to the point. Take that Andy!

And thanks for the add as well, THEY-ARE-AWESOME-PICTURES!!! Do you do photography as part of your VCE subjects? But that's beside the pt, wow you have talent!

yeh gravities rainbow nar i didnt go to their concert and man in sane you were at melbourne concert as well i loved it heaps.... i dont talk on this forum as much... mainly on muselive but yeh heard that sydney got Ruled by Secrecy, Citizen Erased na d Oh man BliSS :S bummer we didnt get them but meh i still loved heaps what i got!!!!

yeh gravities rainbow nar i didnt go to their concert and man in sane you were at melbourne concert as well i loved it heaps.... i dont talk on this forum as much... mainly on muselive but yeh heard that sydney got Ruled by Secrecy, Citizen Erased na d Oh man BliSS :S bummer we didnt get them but meh i still loved heaps what i got!!!!

err i'm a bit confused, what did i originally say? lol sorry i have a terrible memory. omfg they better not have gotten those 3! i wanted bliss so badly, i love that live. and C.E... NO FUCKING WAY unfair

Aaah you should have gone and hung around the front. We were so close to getting in, and then the balding security guard with PMS pushed us off the step. you could still hear them clearly and you could kind of see their heads.

Bennett: I downloaded something called ImTOO MPEG Encoder 3. Your videos can't be longer than 5 minutes though. My WMV file uploaded fine too, which you can convert in Windows Movie Maker.

I shall join you in with bombarding letters! Although its long time since I've actually put to use my english skills (that being VCE last year, lol)

"Pop songs"? *splutters* Are you claiming I listen to pop songs?

I reckon reviewer must been one of those old farts who remained seated throughout the course of the concert :p pfft

Bennett: I loved the intro to your letter, the imagery involved "....evoked in me feelings of great frustration and anger, and caused my monotonous morning orange juice to be sprayed all over the "Arts & Culture" section." :D

Tessamused: great letter, succinct and straight to the point. Take that Andy!

And thanks for the add as well, THEY-ARE-AWESOME-PICTURES!!! Do you do photography as part of your VCE subjects? But that's beside the pt, wow you have talent!

Nope, I've never done photography in my life! It seems like every other person at my school wants to do photography at uni, but I seem to have missed the attraction...damn, and I just finished year 12 too! But thanks for the compliment, I'm really glad that everyone likes them :)

everyone envy sydney

Take a bow

Map of the problematic

new born

butterflies & hurricanes

supermassive black hole

map of your head riff intro

citizen erased

feeling good

ruled by secrecy

invincible

hysteria (dom screwed up t beginning and they had to play intro again)

fury

whole lotta love riff

starlight

time is running out

bliss (balloons)

plug in baby

deadstar/hypermusic riffs

stockholm syndrome

knights of cydonia

Archived