The Musе Rеmiх Thrеad

highly evolved

• 3 weeks later...

Havn't listened to it yet and am off to bed now but i shall bestow my opinion upon you tomorrow :p

Edit: Decided to listen to it :p Tis pretty good me thinks, i like the new backing track and youve edited out the good bits of SMBH nicely, so yeah, great work :D Thought of mixing any other muse songs?

here's a new link for everyone who missed it, slightly changed the song as well

http://rapidshare.com/files/18408517/Gargantuan_Black_Holez.mp3.html

wow!!! that's amazing, the remix sounds so professional! Really, I thought I was about to hear something crappier.

maybe you could add some extra hi-hats beating at 1/16, to give more "movement" to the music.

wow!!! that's amazing, the remix sounds so professional! Really, I thought I was about to hear something crappier.

maybe you could add some extra hi-hats beating at 1/16, to give more "movement" to the music.

just did it, but it's not really worth putting up, it get's too busy if you do that...

i wish i could do more remixes of muse their stuff, but i only had the acapella version of this song, doesn't anybody else have other songs of theirs acapella? or maybe something by klaxons or some other good band? i only have CSS' Alala, did a remix of that as well, if anybody's interested i'll put that one up as well

What about that ACTUAL SMBH Remix. I have it on the 7" single... Disco Phones Remix. I can't listen to it. Its that any good?

well, i absolutely hate that one, was expecting so much of that one, but it just doesn't have any power or energy, they should've put mine out instead :)

• 1 month later...

hi i wonder if you can help......

I heard this amazing remix of Knights of Cydonia on a radio show and REALLY, REALLY want to get hold of it!!!!

Does anyone know where it is available, it says the Future Funk Squad remix?

I can only find the Simian Mobile Disco mix which i think is crap and doesnt capture any of the emotion of the song like this one!

thanks and here is the link.....

http://download.yousendit.com/83A0C1D77CAF8CC0