The Musе Rеmiх Thrеad

highly evolved

Muse/7digital/iTunes nee dto get their act together and put all the old singles up for download because they just aren't available to buy. Surely they realise they're severely loosing out to illegal downloads?

Aanyway, I think the remix is on Muselive, as is the instrumental version.

Does anyone know the story behind the remix though? Was it done by muse themselves?

Muse/7digital/iTunes nee dto get their act together and put all the old singles up for download because they just aren't available to buy. Surely they realise they're severely loosing out to illegal downloads?

Aanyway, I think the remix is on Muselive, as is the instrumental version.

Does anyone know the story behind the remix though? Was it done by muse themselves?

cave instrumental?

Is it proper? Ive heard the showbiz instrumental and it sounds like it but its not it - it was made by a guitar magazine :LOL:

Cave Instrumental Remix is an official one as it's on the Cave Vinyl .. you can dowload that one on muselive:

http://muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=13554

The Cave Remix from CD1 single hasn't been validated on muselive.

http://muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=13752

Don't know that you'll find it anywhere unless you bought the single off ebay or something :erm:. If all else fails, just nag the muselive folks to validate it, they've got tons of other remixes available for download so don't see why this one isn't. Anyways I'll stop ranting now ;)

its in my "bsides and rareities" folder - but i don't listen to it cuz im not that big a fan of it! :LOL:

haha, yeh i have a muse folder that's sorted into b-sides, promos, instrumentals, live, demos etc (*cough* yes i'm sad :$ )

to be honest i don't like many of the muse remixes, a lot of them turn out to be just like i expect.. a techno/trance shite take on a good song :LOL: well at least the recent ones are... :rolleyes:

haha, yeh i have a muse folder that's sorted into b-sides, promos, instrumentals, live, demos etc (*cough* yes i'm sad :$ )

to be honest i don't like many of the muse remixes, a lot of them turn out to be just like i expect.. a techno/trance shite take on a good song :LOL: well at least the recent ones are... :rolleyes:

yeah. i dont like any of them. apart from one of the KOC ones....dunno what its official name is tho...ive renamed it "KOC remix 2" :LOL:

yeah. i dont like any of them. apart from one of the KOC ones....dunno what its official name is tho...ive renamed it "KOC remix 2" :LOL:

please say you don't mean the Invincible b-side?! I couldn't get through listening to it in full it was so bad, i stopped it after about 45 seconds :stunned: lol! I'm guessing it's not as you've named it 'remix 2'. i'd rather an actual b-side song than a remix any day.. here's hoping the MOTP b-sides aren't as shite! ;)

please say you don't mean the Invincible b-side?! I couldn't get through listening to it in full it was so bad, i stopped it after about 45 seconds :stunned: lol! I'm guessing it's not as you've named it 'remix 2'. i'd rather an actual b-side song than a remix any day.. here's hoping the MOTP b-sides aren't as shite! ;)

i think I deleted that one! haha....due to its abismal-ness!

my fav is 3.19 long and fades in. Thats the funkiest one! :cool:

• 1 month later...

Me.

Seriously. Most remixers have probably only ever heard the track a few times whereas I would have been listening to track x or y for years, so I'd have a better understanding of the choon and would therefore know how best to remix it.

:cool:.

I'd say that Muse's songs don't really act good as remixing material.

SMBH can get a few decent remixes squeezed out of it, but it is a kind of dancy track anyway, most other remixes ive heard of other songs sound a little dodgey...

Me.

Seriously. Most remixers have probably only ever heard the track a few times whereas I would have been listening to track x or y for years, so I'd have a better understanding of the choon and would therefore know how best to remix it.

:cool:.

Do you have remixing software?