2019-09-12 - Ziggodome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Kick

Got my tickets today through the pre-sale for Muse members.

I'm also going to the gig in June in Nijmegen but since I live in Amsterdam and been in the Ziggodome before (also seen Muse there of course), I'm looking more forward to this gig.

Anyone else going?

Edited by Kick

1 hour ago, Kick said:

Got my tickets today through the pre-sale for Muse members.

I'm also going to the gig in June in Nijmegen but since I live in Amsterdam and been in the Ziggodome before (also seen Muse there of course), I'm looking more forward to this gig.

Anyone else going?

Yes Kick; I'm going! To Nijmegen, Cologne and Amsterdam! Can't wait.

57 minutes ago, MarloesIzegrim said:

Hi, waar vind je de code voor pre-sale voor Muse members? Ik ben al 6 jaar member maar kan de code nergens vinden.

Als je het nieuwe album had gepreordrerd, dan zou je de code in je mailbox moeten hebben gekregen. maar blijkbaar is dat bij veel mensen toch misgegaan.....

Yes I’m going to the Ziggo Dome as well! The goffertpark gig in June is not the right venue for this particular show. (Don’t think any show from this tour is at its best in open air..) But Goffertpark is fine for a day festival or something like that. Not to mention the parking hell! Driving out of Nijmegen will take all night...

The Ziggo Dome has great sound, it’s dark and has a roof! So excited for this one!

• Like 1

I bought the Album but not through the official store... so now I'm out of a code.

I already ordered ticket for Cologne (because the date in Nijmegen didn't fit) but we would love to order tickets for Amsterdam too. Is anyone able to help with a code?

Would be appreciated! :)

The presale codes have been sent to the people that pre ordered the album back in September. That sale however is already ongoing since Tuesday so I don't know if there are tickets left. If you did preorder mail the customer service, the email is in another thread about presale codes. For the MOJO presale, no clue, i would have expected a link myself but apparently it is random. 

This may be a dumb question but should I be concerned that the seating diagrams for these new gigs just show a normal stage and not the stage with the catwalk that is being used on the tour now?  I would assume the production and setup for all indoor gigs would be the same??

Does anyone know if the stage layout for indoor (e.g. Ziggodome) will be equal/different to the ones used outdoors (e.g. Nijmegen or Cologne)?

Oh, and are there any annoucements about who might do the warm-up for the European shows? :)

Thx! :)

Edited by Bisi

• 1 month later...

How is the queue situation here?  I ask this having done it in 2012 but my old lady brain can't remember 😄  I vaguely remember it being very far from the city centre and there being nothing (food, toilets, etc) around within a reasonable walking distance.  Can anyone confirm/deny? 

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2019 at 1:01 PM, Bisi said:

Does anyone know if the stage layout for indoor (e.g. Ziggodome) will be equal/different to the ones used outdoors (e.g. Nijmegen or Cologne)?

Oh, and are there any annoucements about who might do the warm-up for the European shows? :) 

Thx! :)

Stage layout will be the same, only a little bit smaller.

On 6/11/2019 at 3:58 AM, hyena17 said:

How is the queue situation here?  I ask this having done it in 2012 but my old lady brain can't remember 😄  I vaguely remember it being very far from the city centre and there being nothing (food, toilets, etc) around within a reasonable walking distance.  Can anyone confirm/deny? 

The last time I queued at the Ziggo Dome there where no facilities right outside (when the doors open you have access to toilets, lockers, wardrobe and drinks inside).  Around 800m from the venue there are some shops and places for drinks / food (in between the Ziggo Dome and Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena train station) It's located around 15 minutes outside the city centre by public transport.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 3:58 AM, hyena17 said:

Yes its far from the city centre, but easily accessible with train or tube to Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena Station. Then just follow the masses. Lots of food and drinks around. Toilets I'm not so sure. Where are you staying? Queueing is organised.

On 8/2/2019 at 10:14 PM, Lazlo said:

Stage layout will be the same, only a little bit smaller.

Stage will be much easier to see for everyone than it was at Nijmegen. Cologne was a great venue, outside in a small stadium. As far as I know Ziggo has a roof, is intimate and has excellent acoustic.