I'm deathly skinny so everyone assumes I exercise a lot. It's really just good luck

same here :LOL: My whole family is overweight and I'm... well and I'm 1,64cm (5 Feet 5 Inches) and very lank compared to each of them so people think I'm the only one in the family who has got her eating habits under control and is doing some kind of sport :$

But that's a lie.... the reason why I don't look like my relatives is because... whatever I eat.. I don't gain weight from anything :eek:

I'm probably gonna end up running a mile now since I'm inspired

"KOC - God with the Harmonica! KABOOM WOLSTENBITCH! YOU'RE WOLSTENPREGNANT!"

This just appeared in my Twitter feed

Yeahhh go run a mile and then we'll compare our times just to motivate each other :chuckle:

You just made me curious about what my mile time would be (we've got km instead of miles so I'm not familiar with that^^).

So my route is 1,7km long that's 1,090 miles if I'm right?

That makes a mile time of 12 min and 20 Secs for me today :awesome: Dunno if it's good but at least it sound's like I finally reached something :chuckle:

And jayyy you're following muse_luver I see :happy:

Hi. :kiss:

I sunbathed today and now my feet are all brown! :awesome:

Jerome K. Jerome once said that in German there are 5 rules invented for each word.

Sunbathing *_*

We've got rain today occasionaly :/

Jerome might be right :chuckle:

But especially this grammer jungle motivates me to study my own language maybe even achieve a doctors degree :happy:

tbh it's kinda miserable to be a german admitting that you don't understand your motherlanguage :D:facepalm:

lzorssp4.jpg

good evening tart tank! i sunbathed today and i'm still as pale as the christmas snow...oh well...

I'm brown. :awesome:

Except for my bum which IS white as the Christmas snow. :chuckle:

my computer is extra slow.wanker.he just can't take the wolstenholme,that's what it is.

abs006.jpg

You can't blame him. :stongue:

But that's a lie.... the reason why I don't look like my relatives is because... whatever I eat.. I don't gain weight from anything :eek:

Can we switch bodies? :eek:

That makes a mile time of 12 min and 20 Secs for me today :awesome: Dunno if it's good but at least it sound's like I finally reached something :chuckle

You both are not normal. Running when there's nobody chasing you? Just sick. :p

Sunbathing *_*

We've got rain today occasionaly :/

It's 33 degrees now. Me wants rain. :supersad:

tbh it's kinda miserable to be a german admitting that you don't understand your motherlanguage :D:facepalm:

Pfff,it's not miserable at all. I'm also thinking of studying Latvian because contrary to what many people think there's a lot to learn about it. :yesey:

Yeahhh go run a mile and then we'll compare our times just to motivate each other :chuckle:

You just made me curious about what my mile time would be (we've got km instead of miles so I'm not familiar with that^^).

That makes a mile time of 12 min and 20 Secs for me today :awesome: Dunno if it's good but at least it sound's like I finally reached something :chuckle:

And jayyy you're following muse_luver I see :happy:

We could! :D

1 mile = 1.5 kilometers, basically. That's an awesome time! :awesome:

The last time I timed myself running the mile (last month) I got a time of 9:40. I was so proud :awesome:

I honestly just started following her like an hour ago :chuckle:

Muse18-2.jpg

Bum

We could! :D

1 mile = 1.5 kilometers, basically. That's an awesome time! :awesome:

The last time I timed myself running the mile (last month) I got a time of 9:40. I was so proud :awesome:

I honestly just started following her like an hour ago :chuckle:

Muse18-2.jpg

Bum

You knwo,if you try to jog around in Bosnia,people look at you with a mock-smile and wtf' looks on their face.Nobody does that around here.I mean nobody.

I'm really thin,but it kind of runs in the family.When I was younger people used to think that I could get blown away by a strong wind.:LOL:

I'm really sad that there aren't any pictures of Chris with his sunglasses from that Finland gig!

p10307671.jpg

You should totally look worried when sitting next to BellDom. :p

+448428 :chuckle:

Can we switch bodies? :eek:

You both are not normal. Running when there's nobody chasing you? Just sick. :p

It's 33 degrees now. Me wants rain. :supersad:

Pfff,it's not miserable at all. I'm also thinking of studying Latvian because contrary to what many people think there's a lot to learn about it. :yesey:

Ahhhh no guess I'm quite pleased with my body and also the weather because we had >30°C a few days ago :p

And about that running thing and being sick: We're both doing what Mr. B is telling us:

We must run

We must run

It's time to run :cool:

gvz5d82u.jpg

I used to be able to run a mile in 8 minutes when they forced us to run in school. And then it became 9 minutes, then 12, and now I can't run it at all unless I'm really hungry and am on my way to the dining hall. :LOL::facepalm:

chris-soundcheck-osaka.jpg

I used to be able to run a mile in 8 minutes when they forced us to run in school. And then it became 9 minutes, then 12, and now I can't run it at all unless I'm really hungry and am on my way to the dining hall. :LOL::facepalm:

:LOL::LOL: I think if the teacher told me I will get Muse tickets if I actually run I'd be the first at the finish line, no doubt about that. :p

You knwo,if you try to jog around in Bosnia,people look at you with a mock-smile and wtf' looks on their face.Nobody does that around here.I mean nobody.

I don't blame them. :p