My dear PCT-ers, I'd just like to say that I just got an American scholarship and will be going to school/living in America from August 2011 to May 2012. Don't know the city yet, but this is such great news for me (because I'll buy Muse merch and CDs and omg jSIUGSDZASFZHGADZHG)....

My dear PCT-ers, I'd just like to say that I just got an American scholarship and will be going to school/living in America from August 2011 to May 2012. Don't know the city yet, but this is such great news for me (because I'll buy Muse merch and CDs and omg jSIUGSDZASFZHGADZHG)....

Australia = :awesome: I've been there on holiday a gazillionmillionbillion times

Congrats! That's pretty cool :happy: I wish I knew where I was going to be living in August :unsure:

chrisapproves.gif

Chris also approves :LOL:

whooT! :party: i hope you like it here. ;)

Congrats! Are you coming here as an exchange student? Hope you're coming to my city.

Congrats!! I hope it's in CA, I'll visit you! :D

:party::dance::party:

Congrats! That's pretty cool :happy: I wish I knew where I was going to be living in August :unsure:

chrisapproves.gif

Chris also approves :LOL:

Oh yeah, I have the same problem right now. :LOL: Just this summer, really. No idea where I'll be. :LOL:

chris6.jpg

Congrats! Are you coming here as an exchange student? Hope you're coming to my city.

Thanks all!

Yup, I'm coming as an exchange student. Preparing myself for lots of "What's a Bosnia??" My mum told me because I'm really skinny, Americans will think that Bosnians are so poor they don't even have anything to eat, so I'm sending the wrong message.

tumblrlhi7mt1etv1qedkc0.jpg

Thanks all!

Yup, I'm coming as an exchange student. Preparing myself for lots of "What's a Bosnia??" My mum told me because I'm really skinny, Americans will think that Bosnians are so poor they don't even have anything to eat, so I'm sending the wrong message.

tumblrlhi7mt1etv1qedkc0.jpg

:LOL: I think Americans will know what Bosnia is, but would remember the war and think you're fleeing it, since that's the only time Bosnia was ever mentioned in our media.

:LOL: I think Americans will know what Bosnia is, but would remember the war and think you're fleeing it, since that's the only time Bosnia was ever mentioned in our media.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's my job to enlighten you...

tumblrleqdbod9aw1qal71r.jpg

:party::dance::party:

Oh yeah, I have the same problem right now. :LOL: Just this summer, really. No idea where I'll be. :LOL:

chris6.jpg

My problem is that I'm graduating in May and I have no clue what I'm going to do :unsure: I'm applying for an internship in Chicago and one in NYC, so fingers crossed :)

GUYS I CAN'T EVEN. SQUEEEEE

21ju93k.jpg

:D:D:D

This picture is too cute! I love the way they have the same pose :LOL: