Movember update! :LOL:

(Pre-shave and post-shave)

821774.jpg

823080.jpg

:chuckle: I totally can't wait for the full thing to grow-in. :kiss::chris:

:eek::eek::eek:

I must keep my end of the deal! I offered to double my donation if he brings back Pedro, but that's not quite the same handlebars he sported before.

Why can't I see these pics on the mospace? :(

hey all!

i did a silly thing the other week - i knocked a glass of juice on my laptop!! its now fixed lol! its the reason i have been sooo quiet and which is why i have just discovered that the hotness that is chris is a daddy again!!

that baby is such a cutie!! though we wont be suprised at that in this thread - its only natural hes cute!

hope everyones well! x

hey all!

i did a silly thing the other week - i knocked a glass of juice on my laptop!! its now fixed lol! its the reason i have been sooo quiet and which is why i have just discovered that the hotness that is chris is a daddy again!!

that baby is such a cutie!! though we wont be suprised at that in this thread - its only natural hes cute!

hope everyones well! x

Hi!

chriseyes.gif

Another Movember update! Looks like he's definately going the half-Pedro route :chuckle:

877018.jpg

"Day 8. Tash starting to look a bit better now."

:LOL:67684.gif:chris:

(I love how basically my only contributions to this thread are Movember pics :LOL: But whatevs :p)

Where does he post this pics? I'm registered on Movember Page and even in the Muse team. But cannot see any pics on his profile :(

Where does he post this pics? I'm registered on Movember Page and even in the Muse team. But cannot see any pics on his profile :(

He posts them in the comment section of his mospace page http://uk.movember.com/mospace/486053

Bottom left-hand corner. I don't know why he posts them there :LOL: But If you keep clicking "Show more comments", you can go back and see his old ones too :)