good morning ladies :D

Chris: "What's my most annoying habit?"

Matt: "Farting. I can recognise you by your farts by both smell and volume."

Dom: "If I'm in a hotel room, like two floors above him, I can hear him. I'm like, 'Jesus'. He's loud."

:LOL::LOL: Love that interview

1030002164_708ed5e61f_o.jpg

Okay, maybe she could say that Chris Wolstenholme will be waiting for us at the finish line personally. :chuckle:

good morning ladies :D

:LOL::LOL: Love that interview

1030002164_708ed5e61f_o.jpg

Good Morning PCT, good Morning Kalya :happy:

jivpcip5.jpg

I have to go to work in 1 hour but I don't want to :/

Just a part time job as cashier :LOL:

I finished school in March and now I'm waiting to start studying at university in october. So it's a good time to earn some extra money :yesey:

But the problem today is the weather. Customers are so moody these days :/

So if I'm making a mistake on the cash desk they easily get agressive...:rolleyes:

chris42.jpg

you finished school in march? that's weird...

bah, moody customers are the worst. I used to work as a waitress and I hated it when they think that you're not allowed to make mistakes...I only had that job for 3 months and was pretty happy when I found the one I have now :D! I really suck at being a waitress :LOL:

chris_woltenholme.jpg

bah, moody customers are the worst. I used to work as a waitress and I hated it when they think that you're not allowed to make mistakes...I only had that job for 3 months and was pretty happy when I found the one I have now :D! I really suck at being a waitress :LOL:

I always feel sorry for waitresses when other people are mean to them in restaurants and even mock them. :supersad:

I have never worked as a waitress but I'd probably feel like shit if someone treated me like that. :erm:

Aww, it looks like they're all trying to hold hands :LOL:

Reminded me of this :chuckle:

roflbotkvou.jpg

roflbotghi6.jpg

Hello girls I'm back from work :kiss:

chris_woltenholme.jpg

yes it's worse indeed. Normaly school ends around this time now but I visited a school with a new special programme. It's a school wich enables you to study on university (is the correct term grammar school?) and it ends in march so students can apply for summer term at university.

But the problem is that the subject I want to study can only be started in october so I've got 6 months freetime :chuckle:

Our educational system sucks pretty much because MOST of the fields of study can only be started in winter :rolleyes:

And yeah being a waitress is very stressful. I'm glad I found that cashier job although I'm not 100% pleased with it but... I'm just to clumsy for a restaurant :chuckle:

xnvcogmn.jpg

bfrc9a44.jpg

how was it? Many moody customers?

And when does the summer term begin? 'cos here we start in September. I have no lectures from June 'till September...I have no idea what to do with all that free time :LOL:. Well I'm supposed to write essays and papers...but I'm just too lazy to start them :facepalm:

Chris+Wolstenholme+Chris++surprised+and+handsome.jpg

And when does the summer term begin? 'cos here we start in September. I have no lectures from June 'till September...I have no idea what to do with all that free time :LOL:. Well I'm supposed to write essays and papers...but I'm just too lazy to start them :facepalm:

It was quite good! The weather became better when I started work and... the thunderstorm came when I was finished :p They were all very nice and I've seen a guy... If I'll see him again I guess I will fall in love :chuckle:

But now it rains and I wanted to go jogging :/

Where I'm living the summer term starts at April the 14th and the winter term on october the 1st.

So what are you studying?

Oh and forgive me but... have we already introduced to each other? Somehow I can't remember your name :facepalm:

Btw I'm Bianca ;)

i2gt22uy.jpg

You can be like me! I swear my brain has completely rotted away these summer months. I'm not sure I have any summer work, actually. I haven't gotten any emails. :erm:

I'm always nice to waitresses because I know I can't do it if I were one. :p

I just got a job this week, actually, going for training tomorrow. :dance: I've been looking for one all summer but no one was hiring. :supersad: I'm not really sure what it entails yet, I'm just helping out in a shop that sells CDs and movies and stuff... I think I'm supposed to help catalogue new shipments or something.

muse_c.jpg

It was quite good! The weather became better when I started work and... the thunderstorm came when I was finished :p They were all very nice and I've seen a guy... If I'll see him again I guess I will fall in love :chuckle:

But now it rains and I wanted to go jogging :/

Where I'm living the summer term starts at April the 14th and the winter term on october the 1st.

So what are you studying?

Oh and forgive me but... have we already introduced to each other? Somehow I can't remember your name :facepalm:

Btw I'm Bianca ;)

i2gt22uy.jpg

I'm studying English and German but I'm such a bad student. I think I'm just too lazy for university :p

Just call me Kalyia, it's as simple as that :D...

I just got a job this week, actually, going for training tomorrow. I've been looking for one all summer but no one was hiring. I'm not really sure what it entails yet, I'm just helping out in a shop that sells CDs and movies and stuff... I think I'm supposed to help catalogue new shipments or something.

that sounds great...I'm working in a office...computer stuff...pretty boring but my boss is great so it's ok :D

My dad brought golden shoes back from Italy for me :LOL: They are ugly as hell but somehow I quite like them...:LOL:

0.jpg

I'm studying English and German but I'm such a bad student. I think I'm just too lazy for university :p

that sounds great...I'm working in a office...computer stuff...pretty boring but my boss is great so it's ok :D

My dad brought golden shoes back from Italy for me :LOL: They are ugly as hell but somehow I quite like them...:LOL:

0.jpg

Gold stuff usually does that. :LOL: I'm always like, "ew, that's so ugly" but I like them anyway. :LOL:

1491.jpg

I'm always nice to waitresses because I know I can't do it if I were one. :p

I just got a job this week, actually, going for training tomorrow. :dance: I've been looking for one all summer but no one was hiring. :supersad: I'm not really sure what it entails yet, I'm just helping out in a shop that sells CDs and movies and stuff... I think I'm supposed to help catalogue new shipments or something.

muse_c.jpg

Oh wow a CD shop so you'll be surrounded by Muse CDs :aweseome:

So if that shop got a "Tip of the week" section you should put Resistance in there every week :chuckle: I'm doing this in every cd store I visit but I guess the shop assistants don't like that :D

0.jpg

Yeahhhh for golden shoes :awesome:

v5gzzljc.jpg

The rain finally stopped for a while so I'll go for a run now... hope it stays dry :LOL: