Jees, I drive from Phoenix to Tucson and I miss all the talk and 20 pages :eek:. Anyways, add another dude to the list (Actually 4 guys + 1 girl). Don't really know my time situation as I don't have my classes set up yet at UA. Almost 3 in the AM so I probably should go to bed, hopefully I won't sleep in and miss another 20 pages...

Damn, guys! The threads for AZ shows in the past have never been this active with the show still months away. I swear this thread was only 4 pages last time I checked out the forum ;)

Yeah, lol.

There was like 5 of us on here lastnight/this morning .. rambleing

good times! :D

It is my opinion that all faithful Arizona Muse Boarders (AMB's, respectfully) should receive backstage passes to the Mesa show. Someone get on that and make it happen! :LOL:

We're working on it. We have to collaborate on brownies & other extracurricular activities for the lads. That may get us in good for quite some time.

I started an Arizona Muse fans group on myspace: http://groups.myspace.com/AZMuse. Although we seem to be doing quite nicely here.

I almost don't want to get the word out. I love how cool everyone was at the Celebrity Theatre show. Once a group gets really mainstream, you get all the jerks & scenesters.

They had the balloons out briefly at the Tucson Fall Ball show, although they didn't last long :( . But, that's to be expected given the other bands playing and their fans...

Aw. I didn't go to the Tucson Fall Ball I was a bit afraid of the Avenged Sevenfold fans and what not. Thought it'd be a shit experience lol. Oh well.

I say we make our own balloons!!!

Ok so far what's happening:

Nametags

"Special" Brownies

Sexiness

Line Party

Smuggling

Assaulting anyone with heels/sandals

did I miss anything else?

Nope, think you covered it! But I was thinking of assaulting anyone who wasn't a true muse fan. This includes the following: people who only know them from hearing TIRO, people who call them 'The Muse' (I've heard that quite often and it angers me to no end), actually lets just assault everyone who's not a member of this board so that we can all be right at the stage and have an awesome time. Sound good?

Archived