Coming up on 3 years for college. In my last semester graduate fully at the start of August. So who knows if I'll even still be in the state when the concert comes :p

Oh and don't litter your myspace with 10000 videos and pictures. Keep it clean and tidy like mine :p

How long have you lived in AZ?

My mom is a dutch citizen, and so am I. We would live there for the summer because it was nicer, but she got a major promotion a few years ago at her job so she can't do it anymore. But we lived here permanently since I was six.

Coming up on 3 years for college. In my last semester graduate fully at the start of August. So who knows if I'll even still be in the state when the concert comes :p

Oh and don't litter your myspace with 10000 videos and pictures. Keep it clean and tidy like mine :p

hahaha ... are you talking about mine?

i cleaned it up a bit today. :D

My mom is a dutch citizen, and so am I. We would live there for the summer because it was nicer, but she got a major promotion a few years ago at her job so she can't do it anymore. But we lived here permanently since I was six.

cool!

i just thought of Goldmember. :LOL:

no offense! :D

Pictures make the world go round.

Oooooooh, coolness.

Oh don't *hugs*

*sniffs* Thanks.

Archived