Ha ha. You joker, you! :p

Does anyone know if we can bring cameras or anything?

Aren't I just full of questions?

Lol, just trying to be helpful. :D

Just because they don't allow cameras doesn't mean you can't bring one.... Just be imaginative. ;)

Yeah i plan on sneaking in my dig. camera .. :D

YES! You have nooooo idea how many shows I've been to at the Marquee. I've had lots of practice.

When you've got big boobs, you have more space to hide things. Plus, I like to pretend like I'm being turned on by the security women, so they get so uncomfortable that they hurry up.

YES! You have nooooo idea how many shows I've been to at the Marquee. I've had lots of practice.

When you've got big boobs, you have more space to hide things. Plus, I like to pretend like I'm being turned on by the security women, so they get so uncomfortable that they hurry up.

:LOL:

thats hilarious.

Mine arent that big so i dont think i could hide anything without it being obvious :stunned:

Whenever I meet up with people I know with at other concerts, they're always asking me to pass the boob around. I.E. In one show I've hidden three digital cameras, a bag of ping pong balls, and some jolly ranchers.

Holy shite.

Ping Pong balls ??

((This thread IS getting a little out of hand)) :LOL:

One thing is certain...they'll be playing the same setlist they have been playing all year. :stunned:

I hope they throw in some surprises :D

I'm just jealous that I cannot speak on the hiding things in my bra. That could be it.

Here is the temperatures for September 20th:

Nml High: 97°F

Nml Low: 73°F

Nml Avg: 85°F

:happy:

Ah, not to bad.

I'm just jealous that I cannot speak on the hiding things in my bra. That could be it.

Nml High: 97°F

Nml Low: 73°F

In other words, you may end up with a sweaty camera in your bra. ;)

But there's a catch: Studies have been conducted to show how temperature impacts crime rates. The average temperature that people are most irritable is at 83 degrees. It is suppose to hypothesize that the increase in crime is correlated with the increase in temperature. Although I have nothing to say about crime in our case, 85ish would still be irritable. However, it beats 113 (like it was today), ANYDAY.

Yeah it will probably be hot still but I'd wait in line for a week in Death Valley during summer to see them play live. God I cannot wait for this concert. Oh... Sept. 20 feels so far away :(

:D Same.

Just makes it so much better, and totally worth the wait. :happy:

In other words, you may end up with a sweaty camera in your bra. ;)

:LOL:

So does everyone want to do a meet up ?

About a line party. I'm down. I won't go to lunch or get out of line, though. I'll be there in the morning. I have a spot by the rail envisioned and I'm going to get it.

Haha, i thought so.

So maybe we should just stick to a line party, a bunch of us get there early, that way we wont be "cutting" people and cause conflict.

Apparently, the owners of the Mesa AMP believe that photos will steal their soul, and therefore don't allow any form of multimedia capturing devices.

Really? Cause I saw TBS there and brought a camera in no problem and when I saw MCR Im pretty sure a bunch of people had cameras too, I didnt have a camera at the time so Im not positive.

So maybe we should just stick to a line party, a bunch of us get there early, that way we wont be "cutting" people and cause conflict.

I plan on getting there early even though its pretty easy to get to the front I still want to be there early

Archived