Really? Cause I saw TBS there and brought a camera in no problem and when I saw MCR Im pretty sure a bunch of people had cameras too, I didnt have a camera at the time so Im not positive.

a digital camera? or a disposable one ?

I think it should be ok, as long as its not a big professional camera. im sure small ones will be ok. but i could be wrong.

Some bands talk to the venue into allowing fans to bring cameras, but it's not always the case.

One show I went too, I had some extra brownies and gave them to some of the security guards. They were real cool to us for the rest of the night.

:D Same.

Just makes it so much better, and totally worth the wait. :happy:

:LOL:

So does everyone want to do a meet up ?

I think a meet up sounds like fun. Though I'll probably be the old lady of the group. Maybe I'll get there early & wait for the old man.

Some bands talk to the venue into allowing fans to bring cameras, but it's not always the case.

One show I went too, I had some extra brownies and gave them to some of the security guards. They were real cool to us for the rest of the night.

Brownies? What? lol make me some brownies.

DO IT! Make brownies :)

Not sure, yet. At first, I was thinking 8 am. Now, I dunno.

Ok, maybe ill do the same, and bring breakfast for us! :D:LOL:

Oh and why bring umbrellas ? IS IT GOING TO RAIN?! :D lol

a digital camera? or a disposable one ?

I think it should be ok, as long as its not a big professional camera. im sure small ones will be ok. but i could be wrong.

It was a digital camera. Even if they dont I think it would be pretty easy to sneak one in cause when I saw Dashboard no cameras were allowed so I put it back in the car, then when I got back they didnt search me cause I had already been searched so I could of just pretended to take it back. Even so I dont think it would be a problem.

It was a digital camera. Even if they dont I think it would be pretty easy to sneak one in cause when I saw Dashboard no cameras were allowed so I put it back in the car, then when I got back they didnt search me cause I had already been searched so I could of just pretended to take it back. Even so I dont think it would be a problem.

Oh .. good idea. ill have to think of something.

SPECIAL BROWNIES! im down. lol

I think it may be necessary to play tag team if anybody gets there that early. Like some people get water or snacks, and for some people to use the bathroom, or to walk off the numbness from sitting on pavement for a few hours.

Maybe but I'll tell you this about me: I'm like that. I have this thing with getting to places where you need to wait in line eeeeeeeeeeearly. Really early.

Haha crazy. I hate having to wait in line I'm usually pretty good at guessing times and getting lucky and getting amazing seats/standing positions with very little waiting. Makes me feel like a huge nerd/geek if I wait for a long time. I know I am already I don't need evidence to prove the fact against me though.

Haha crazy. I hate having to wait in line I'm usually pretty good at guessing times and getting lucky and getting amazing seats/standing positions with very little waiting.

Hehehe, just a bit crazy. lol But nah, I'll get there later than 8 am. I'm used to waiting in lines.

YES! :LOL: Block the sun, my friend. Block the sun.

:LOL: yes yes.

I think it may be necessary to play tag team if anybody gets there that early. Like some people get water or snacks, and for some people to use the bathroom, or to walk off the numbness from sitting on pavement for a few hours.

Good idea. Im not sure what restrants are around there ... but we could tag team, take orders. :LOL:

Archived