do you know when they really go on sale? like i guess the public sale. i like to buy my tickets from the venue because you dont have to pay all the charges, so its cheaper. and its not that far away from me.

Saturday ... Mesa Amp isn't open on the Saturday and Sunday ... i looked, because i was going to do the same thing.

Yes probably true. But that just makes us so much cooler because us Muse fans are rare:LOL:

yes, and i was shocked that they played at celebrity theater last time because that venue is SOOOOOOO small. i just found it amazing that in america they have to play at celebrity theater while back over there they can play wembley. twice!

yes, and i was shocked that they played at celebrity theater last time because that venue is SOOOOOOO small. i just found it amazing that in america they have to play at celebrity theater while back over there they can play wembley. twice!

yeah i was surprised too! but it was a good venue for them, afterall, it was the first time they played in the round :) ((even though the stage didnt rotate as it is known for. :rolleyes:)) i wished they would have played at the Marquee ... even know that venue is far smaller then Celebrity ... the show would have been more intimate at that venue .. but im not complianing, im just glad they are coming here. :D:D

yeah i was surprised too! but it was a good venue for them, afterall, it was the first time they played in the round :) ((even though the stage didnt rotate as it is known for. :rolleyes:)) i wished they would have played at the Marquee ... even know that venue is far smaller then Celebrity ... the show would have been more intimate at that venue .. but im not complianing, im just glad they are coming here. :D:D

ive actually been to a few shows there where it doesnt rotate, i like it better when it doesnt because they have to cut it in half (which means less people!) and you get the good view the entire time. and i personally HATE marquee theater. thats cool if you like it, i know quite a few people that do, but for me i just hate it, i think its one of the worst venues ive been to. but yeah like you said, im just glad theyre coming here

ive actually been to a few shows there where it doesnt rotate, i like it better when it doesnt because they have to cut it in half (which means less people!) and you get the good view the entire time. and i personally HATE marquee theater. thats cool if you like it, i know quite a few people that do, but for me i just hate it, i think its one of the worst venues ive been to. but yeah like you said, im just glad theyre coming here

Oh .. it doesnt rotate? i thought it did.

haha yeah i love the marquee .. i belive they did play there one time, back when Absolution came out.

Edit:

yep ....

http://www.musewiki.org/Tempe_Marquee_Theatre_2004_%28gig%29

line party? please? If anyone needs a ride around the Mesa, Tempe, Chandler area, I can give you one.

I make pretty cool nametags. I also make brownies for other concerts. I can contribute.

Ja oder Nein? ;)

Hahaha we can have one! Sounds like fun! do we have enough boardies that wanna do this??

Archived