Something in line, or meet up for lunch, and then follow each other to the gig, the possibilities are endless.

What time will everyone arrive or want to meet.

Yeah that sounds good ... i guess it depends on who all wants to do this.

But im meeting up with Aurora, and we were going to hang out in line. I could chat with her and see what she has in mind. I think she wanted to be in line early to get in front. So we'll see.

*Aurora post and give your input. :D lol

I've had my fingers crossed for another AZ show!! I just got my tickets.

How early should we get in line for the show? I took my sweet time at Celebrity; the only reason I was able to wedge myself up front is because we went in through the bar. I don't want to make the same potential mistake twice.

:stunned: Thats depressing. How could they hate muse !? ... oh snap whereabouts in Chandler are you ? i live there too. :D haha

Alma School and Germann

and I don't know. My roommate likes Absolution and some of Showbiz. But other than that it's not really his tastes. And my other friends just have crappy musical tastes. :p

Alma School and Germann

and I don't know. My roommate likes Absolution and some of Showbiz. But other than that it's not really his tastes. And my other friends just have crappy musical tastes. :p

Ohh cool! whats over there?

I have like no friends who like muse either. :(

Ohh cool! whats over there?

I have like no friends who like muse either. :(

Mmmmm stores and what not? I don't know how to explain haha. Uhhh houses, couple of strip malls, and just a bit north like 3 blocks is the 202. Go west 2 miles and you have the Chandler Mall. :p

Mmmmm stores and what not? I don't know how to explain haha. Uhhh houses, couple of strip malls, and just a bit north like 3 blocks is the 202. Go west 2 miles and you have the Chandler Mall. :p

haha yeah thats down the street from me. havent been there in awhile :(

But yes a meet up might be happening ... we'll see whats going on.

I've had my fingers crossed for another AZ show!! I just got my tickets.

How early should we get in line for the show? I took my sweet time at Celebrity; the only reason I was able to wedge myself up front is because we went in through the bar. I don't want to make the same potential mistake twice.

Show starts at 6:30 so anytime before that. haha

Depends on where you wanna stand i suppose.

Shouldn't be to hot outside.

:D

I'll be there with 4 relatives in tow, should be awesome and fun. Gonna be coming up from the UA at the time, hope to meet many more Muse fans. I'm just glad it's their concert and not another Tucson Fall Ball :mad:.

Yeah Me and my sister are coming up from Tucson too. Fall Ball was pretty bad I mean Muse was awesome but the crowd was not good. Im so excited to see them headlining. I'd be down for a meet up too.

Show starts at 6:30 so anytime before that. haha

Depends on where you wanna stand i suppose.

Shouldn't be to hot outside.

:D

Ha ha. You joker, you! :p

Does anyone know if we can bring cameras or anything?

Aren't I just full of questions?

Archived