Haha crazy. I hate having to wait in line I'm usually pretty good at guessing times and getting lucky and getting amazing seats/standing positions with very little waiting. Makes me feel like a huge nerd/geek if I wait for a long time. I know I am already I don't need evidence to prove the fact against me though.

If we are all there in line, it will just look like we are devoted. (we are) :D And .. you never know. we could be there, and then MUSE get there .... and they see us, and aknowledge (sp?) how devoted we all are, give us backstage passes ... THEN being there early would be worth it :D:D

i can dream. lol

I'm scared about the bathroom situation, though. I don't use port-a-potties!

Port-a-potties aren't so bad...I've worked at the Renaissance Festival for years. Just take a deep breath before you enter, don't look down, and breathe after you leave and close the door.

It's better than trying to find a bush, I suppose. Maybe.

If we are all there in line, it will just look like we are devoted. And .. you never know. we could be there, and then MUSE get there .... and they see us, and aknowledge (sp?) how devoted we all are, give us backstage passes ... THEN being there early would be worth is :D:D

i can dream. lol

Shyeah! :LOL: I will meet them somehow. :yesey:

I'm scared about the bathroom situation, though. I don't use port-a-potties!

Honey, me either. I'll drive somewhere else if I have to use the bathrooms.

My parents go to the catholic church that is literally walking distance from the venue. We could use those bathrooms.

Port-a-potties aren't so bad...I've worked at the Renaissance Festival for years. Just take a deep breath before you enter, don't look down, and breathe after you leave and close the door.

It's better than trying to find a bush, I suppose. Maybe.

:LOL: True, true. But bushes are cleaner. Hehehe.

Shyeah! :LOL: I will meet them somehow. :yesey:

If we are all there in line, it will just look like we are devoted. (we are) :D And .. you never know. we could be there, and then MUSE get there .... and they see us, and aknowledge (sp?) how devoted we all are, give us backstage passes ... THEN being there early would be worth it :D:D

i can dream. lol

Helloo... remember they have a weakness for the mushrooms of a magic sort.

Do they ever do meet-and-greets? Or maybe hang out at a nearby bar after the show?

Does Mesa even have bars?

Yeah, lol. I'm sure they have bars. My brother would go crazy if they didn't. He lives there, btw. But YES! I'm 21. If they go to a bar, I'm there.

Do they ever do meet-and-greets? Or maybe hang out at a nearby bar after the show?

Does Mesa even have bars?

They do go "outback" after the shows. they did anyway after the Celebrity Theatre show. Be prepared to wait awhile. Chris eventually came out .. signed some stuff. Then Dom (who was drunk off his ass) he signed some things as well. Then Matt came out, They didnt stay out that long. :( I didnt get anything signed because once they came out, everyone pushed ans shoved. :( so .. this time i hope to have better luck, :D

They do go "outback" after the shows. they did anyway after the Celebrity Theatre show. Be prepared to wait awhile. Chris eventually came out .. signed some stuff. Then Dom (who was drunk off his ass) he signed some things as well. Then Matt came out, They didnt stay out that long. :( I didnt get anything signed because once they came out, everyone pushed ans shoved. :( so .. this time i hope to have better luck, :D

We will, no worries. Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa.

I don't get out of school until 4 thirty that day which totally sucks and I'm notorious for never missing a class. But I think Muse is WAY more important than microbiology, so I may just have to be "sick" that day

Tell them you're going on a field trip to study the fauna in the port-a-potties. You may even get extra credit!

As a former bio major, this should work. Nay, it will work.

Archived