guyinthefedora

Glorious Portrait of Matthew Bellamy

I'm planning to paint a portrait of Leonardo Da Vinci using a certain theme. I'm planning to paint 3/4 view of Leonardo's face mainly using human organs, like hearts for his cheeks, large/small intestines for his beard, appendix for his eye brows, etc. He was actually an anatomist himself, so I thought it would be a great theme to draw him out of human organs. I'm going to use water color, pencil crayons, and acrylic on large illustration board. What is your opinion?

MatthewBellamyDrawing.jpg

so what do you guys think?

phrowar, thats pretty blooody good, it almost looks like a photo!!:D

really interesting effect!!!

ps. can somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese go to my thread, its called My Mural(of matt) and actually tell me what u think, nobody's looked at it:( i do art too!!

I'm planning to paint a portrait of Leonardo Da Vinci using a certain theme. I'm planning to paint 3/4 view of Leonardo's face mainly using human organs, like hearts for his cheeks, large/small intestines for his beard, appendix for his eye brows, etc. He was actually an anatomist himself, so I thought it would be a great theme to draw him out of human organs. I'm going to use water color, pencil crayons, and acrylic on large illustration board. What is your opinion?

that sounds awesome if you can pull it off

That's great! Usually when I see a hand drawn picture of Matt, it looks bad. I'm not sure why. I think it has something to do with the way they drew his cheeks.