Glorious Portrait of Matthew Bellamy

guyinthefedora

The signatures on the bottom of the pic in this thread don't match the signatures on the drawings in the MySpace pictures :p

wtf? I can't see a signature on the one in this thread, but regardless, check the avatar of the myspace profile I was linking to. If that isn't the same pic as the one here, then I'm Matt B:p

wtf? I can't see a signature on the one in this thread, but regardless, check the avatar of the myspace profile I was linking to. If that isn't the same pic as the one here, then I'm Matt B:p

Hey, a bit off topic, but can I ask about your sig? That one where Matt's coming up in a shower of confetti, is that when he bumped a guitar into his face and had to get stiches in his lip (or nose)? Just curious. Wouldve been something to see!!!:LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ducky101
Wow that is amazing

i study art and i can't imagine what difficulty you went through to nproduce a picture that wonderful!!!!!!!!!

You are an artist

:LOL: sorry i kinda had to laugh at the username :$

• 2 months later...
mATTs feET EnT Tat BiG!!!

, lol, no its great, im doing a picture of Matt for my Art Identity section of my gcse and its lookin good, hopefully i can get some tips around here

identity im doing that for my IB Art. .. :D

IB is the equivalent maybe slightly harder than A-Levels btw. (6 subjects :( )

but no i dont really see myself as matt :rolleyes:

Archived