By the way... what the heck? Haha

:chuckle: its Dom's face in that panel :LOL: or thats what I thought of. I really wanted a big "LOL" coming out of his mouth, like making fun of Matt for thinking he actually wanted to do the poses.

or whatever :$

:chuckle: its Dom's face in that panel :LOL: or thats what I thought of. I really wanted a big "LOL" coming out of his mouth, like making fun of Matt for thinking he actually wanted to do the poses.

or whatever :$

Haha! Oh ok, I thought you were talking about me, and I was like, err... what?

And :LOL: now that you mention that, it really does look like his face... minus the huge horse teeth.

I might actually buy that, just for the lulz. :D

I almost died of laughter at this

tumblr_lmfir3brQ31qdednno1_500.png

I have admired many stars before muse and I have read all of their fan's comments but this...ahhhhhh!Muse fans rocks!

MUSE FANS FTW:LOL:

I was about say something about this article but I don;t think they will like more comments about that...

And btw...Happy B-day Maffooo:D

omg lmfao, can you link me the website with this stuff? or does some person just randomly make it?

It's a page or two back, a showbiz spy article. I'd repost it but I don't think we're allowed to post links to gossip websites..

someone needs to screen capture those comments into a tumblr :happy:

probably the only LOL I'll ever make:

Mattehrunning.jpg

("she" being...*cough, cough*)

Last I checked there were over 1100. :stunned: It stopped being funny after the first 300 or so. So…no. Please.

someone needs to screen capture those comments into a tumblr :happy:

probably the only LOL I'll ever make:

("she" being...*cough, cough*)[/color]

:LOL::chuckle: I liked that one. && I have seen them all over tumblr

I got an infraction for posting that link a few pages back. I'd delete your post if I were you.

really??? hmmm....

Archived