I pretty much couldn't breathe all the way through the first and second threads. The beginning of this one was alright, but yeah, all the funniness leaked away to some other, better place. :( I'm sad, too.

That said, I found this in my twitpics…might as well share it here since I haven't. :$ I don't remember the story behind it anymore, though.

284581960.jpg

That spoiler... :eek:

I WANNA DOMICORN!! :awesome:

Also, trying to make jokes about the guy's private lives (namely Matt's) just isn't funny.

At least someone is still aware of the word 'privacy'. I agree.

Exactly. I can't commit that amount of time to saving a dead thread.

It's a shame it's dying really because the first time I found this thread I was laughing for hours. (it might have been the one before this one but whatever)

Yes, because that would mean people here have absolutely no life.

And what does it say when the 'revival' is mostly pics from Sippe's tumblr? Kinda sad... no wonder he has such a big ego :p Even when he's gone you guys still prop him up! Although, there is nothing wrong with decent lolz.

And what does it say when the 'revival' is mostly pics from Sippe's tumblr? Kinda sad... no wonder he has such a big ego :p Even when he's gone you guys still prop him up! Although' date=' there is nothing wrong with decent lolz.[/quote']

Thread needed lolz, I didn't have any so he gave me some of his to post. It's not about propping up anybody's ego.

I rarely post in the LOLs thread but I have to admit that's pretty funny.:LOL:

Oh I know! I was staring wondering what that reminded me of... BAMBI! Or a deer at the very least. Thats it!

Thread needed lolz, I didn't have any so he gave me some of his to post. It's not about propping up anybody's ego.

Oh that's cool :)

RUN!

It's Mattzilla! :eek:

:LOL:

This made me laugh :LOL:

I've been a lurker, but I promisse I'll try to make some LOL's

I really love this thread, I don't want it to die :(

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese ;))

And hello to everyone :D

To tell the truth,my few previous lolz suck!

I'm really bad on creating lolz and I still search for photos especialy old to inspire me...I'm trying!:)

You who are really good on the lolz art,help this thread:stunned:

I guess it means a lot to everyone here.I have been looking at the 1 & 2 threads since I became a muse fan and it was the only reason for me to go online.

I think this thread worth it;)

Archived