168706_184337071583996_148075711876799_587569_2710164_n.jpg

Mines Matteh Rocket Babydolls Glitterati Charles Darwin Fucker Fuckin'

Glitter Fuckin' Falsetto Eurasia Glitter

Wanker Fuckin' Leopard Print Slanted Clitoris Charles Darwin Rocket Babydolls Wollsten Rocket Babydolls Gay Cheese Dombread Cheers

Yes, I have a long name :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Manson Fuckin' Slanted Clitoris here. :p

That would go down well in a church!

Dom-needs-Garretts-pants.jpg

I’m sorry! I could not pass this up. :LOL:

(For those of you who don’t know, this is Garrett Hedlund, who was recently in Tron: Legacy and Country Strong. He’s also been in several other films, including Troy and Four Brothers.)

Garrett did a photoshoot for the cover of W magazine, this is what he wore, and of course, Dom came to mind right away. I had to make this.

And minus the leopard print, doesn’t Garrett have a Dom-like resemblance?

I saw Tron: Legacy twice, and I felt like I was watching Dom’s brother or something. :shifty:

Dom-needs-Garretts-pants.jpg

I’m sorry! I could not pass this up. :LOL:

(For those of you who don’t know, this is Garrett Hedlund, who was recently in Tron: Legacy and Country Strong. He’s also been in several other films, including Troy and Four Brothers.)

Garrett did a photoshoot for the cover of W magazine, this is what he wore, and of course, Dom came to mind right away. I had to make this.

And minus the leopard print, doesn’t Garrett have a Dom-like resemblance?

I saw Tron: Legacy twice, and I felt like I was watching Dom’s brother or something. :shifty:

This one is good too! I actually saw some leopard pants a few days ago shopping, and if they had my size I would have bought them. Yea, Dom gave me the idea, but they really do look freakin' awesome!

168706_184337071583996_148075711876799_587569_2710164_n.jpg

Mines Matteh Rocket Babydolls Glitterati Charles Darwin Fucker Fuckin'

Glitter Fuckin' Falsetto Eurasia Glitter

Wanker Fuckin' Leopard Print Slanted Clitoris Charles Darwin Rocket Babydolls Wollsten Rocket Babydolls Gay Cheese Dombread Cheers

Yes, I have a long name :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm Matteh Fuckin' Glitter Dombread

:D :D :LOL:

Archived