Where is the original contest link/story? The Facebook group looks spurious (there's nothing there that says there is a contest - I saw a comment about it) - am not saying it is not real since Muse, MGMT, Ozzy, Weezer are realistic.

The contest is on the main Facebook page, the name your 3 favorite bands thing? They chose a few of us out of there and we are the finalists for VIP tickets. We each have a "favorite band" who will be there and are competing for the most likes on our band's page. Make sense? :D

So for example this is mine: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Voodoo-2010-Muse-Has-Joined-The-Ritual/100824316634590?ref=search

I messaged them again and just got this back...

Coco Voodoo June 15 at 9:51pm

Haley-

This is real. Spread the link quickly! If you receive the most LIKES we will upgrade your tickets to LOA Lounge and reward you with other surprises.

We will exchange contact information next week and email you your tickets. Right now focus on the task at hand.

Congratulations! We look forward to meeting you in New Orleans.

Coco

The FB page and everything for Coco Voodoo looks pretty legit, so I think it's all real! :D I'm going to be SO upset if it's fake.

So for example this is mine: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Voodoo-2010-Muse-Has-Joined-The-Ritual/100824316634590?ref=search

I messaged them again and just got this back...

Coco Voodoo June 15 at 9:51pm

Haley-

This is real. Spread the link quickly! If you receive the most LIKES we will upgrade your tickets to LOA Lounge and reward you with other surprises.

We will exchange contact information next week and email you your tickets. Right now focus on the task at hand.

Congratulations! We look forward to meeting you in New Orleans.

Coco

The FB page and everything for Coco Voodoo looks pretty legit, so I think it's all real! :D I'm going to be SO upset if it's fake.

That's awesome.

So, looks like the headliners are Muse, Ozzy, and Weezer. Ozzy on Halloween night and that leaves Muse for Friday or Saturday.

Daft Punk is actually likely if Rehage listens to what the people want.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=186230305842&ref=ts

There is an evidence that Soundgarden will be there (or headlining - not Weezer) based on this:

http://consequenceofsound.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/soundgarden.png

Here's where I get all the BS and rumors :D

http://festival-outlook.consequenceofsound.net/fests/view/233/voodoo-experience

Hmm. Well, I guess we'll find out Thursday. :LOL:

I hope it's good. Last year's was disappointing.

Does anyone know if you can buy single day passes?

Yeah. I think they'll start selling those when the early bird special is over. Forget how much they are though. In my opinion, it's probably better to get the early bird.

Did you just join and commented on that festival outlook site, agenthal? That was super quick. :LOL: Good luck.

Haha, yeah, I'm competitive, so spread the link around and help me win! I have to do this for a week ugh, it's like getting survey takers all over again! :LOL:

btw, I'm not going if this is going to be Muse/Gorillaz, Ozzy, Soundgarden, Weezer.

Waiting for lineup (it sounds like Ozzy, Soundgarden and Weezer are locks ... Muse is big ? to me, even if they are there ... with that headliners :( ... it would feel like ACL to me now ... Coachella 2010 rules!) ... I should have bought the pass when it was $99.

Ahh, but there's the New Orleans + Halloween = AWESOME factor to consider, and $125 is pretty much worth it alone, especially considering it's probably Muse's last U.S. gig for awhile and we have the best chance to see them in costume! Spiderdom is worth it! :LOL:

:LOL:

Yeah, sorry been there - already saw that Spiderdom at Edgefest 16 at Dallas 2007. It was so 2007 :D. He is probably going to wear that thing erm :confused::boobs::p Did you see them at Edgefest 16 too?

sw6gM0VoOZc

Matt was such a diva in that posing. SpiDOMan at around :45.

No, I wish. :( Was that gig on Halloween or what?

Does anyone know how much the single day tickets normally run for voodoo? I've been eyeing this fest for years. I feel like such a fail for not remembering this haha.

Maybe $75? But not out for quite awhile I'd say. Just get the 3-day, $125 is cheap!

:LOL:

Yeah, sorry been there - already saw that Spiderdom at Edgefest 16 at Dallas 2007. It was so 2007 :D. He is probably going to wear that thing erm :confused::boobs::p Did you see them at Edgefest 16 too?

sw6gM0VoOZc

Matt was such a diva in that posing. SpiDOMan at around :45.

I was there. That was a GREAT show.

Amazing that you all say that $ 125,- is expensive. When you go to Holland for example to a 3-days-festival, it will cost you about € 149,- so that's $180,- :)

I won't be in USA at the end of october, but otherwise I had bought my ticket immediatly.

Amazing that you all say that $ 125,- is expensive. When you go to Holland for example to a 3-days-festival, it will cost you about € 149,- so that's $180,- :)

I won't be in USA at the end of october, but otherwise I had bought my ticket immediatly.

Oh no, I think $125 is the cheapest festival in the U.S.! ACL cost me $200, and Coachella, Bonnaroo, and Lollapalooza are all over $200. $125 is a steal!

Archived