That's fantastic - well done!!

You'll have to let us know when his races are as we all need to start making money for tickets for the next Muse tour!! :musesign:

+1

I wonder if I can bet from Portugal:shifty:

i don't even know if they bet here on horses...:D

No problem, im just glad some fans have seen him on the telly now , i know of at least 5 Muse fans who won on him last Saturday cos they seen his name. My next ambition is to try and invite the band to come and watch him. Im sure they are way too busy but any ideas how i could go about giving them an invite to the owners/trainers, who to ask etc. If anyone does speak to Matt, Dom or Chris, it would be my treat, it would be a dream come true!!! Nothing ventured Nothing gained!!!

i well would have put money on him if i knew beforehand :happy:

ask kirky! :happy:

i dont know anyone who speaks to the band i dont think :erm: i know people who speak to kirky and have spoken to the band in the past but that is all :(

• 3 weeks later...

Boo hoo, season nearly over but Supermassive Muse is having one of his final runs for the year at Wolverhampton tommorow night (Friday 3rd October) hes in the 7.50pm race. Horse number 2, ridden by Graham Gibbons. Hopefully have 1 more run left after this one before his well earned winter break but hes really been a superstar this year. Its the Muse factor im convinced!!!!

http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecards/0,12495,282144,00.html

Boo hoo, season nearly over but Supermassive Muse is having one of his final runs for the year at Wolverhampton tommorow night (Friday 3rd October) hes in the 7.50pm race. Horse number 2, ridden by Graham Gibbons. Hopefully have 1 more run left after this one before his well earned winter break but hes really been a superstar this year. Its the Muse factor im convinced!!!!

http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecards/0,12495,282144,00.html

I hope he does well :happy:

• 3 weeks later...
I hope he does well

Well came 3rd so not bad :-)

Supermassive Muse has last run of the season til 2009, tommorow at Catterick. Horse number 11 in the 3.35pm. Thanks for everyones congrats messages this year and like i said my ambition now is to get Muse to come and watch him run next year. Hopefully at Royal Ascot. Awww well u can only dream :LOL: !!

http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecards/0,12495,283667,00.html

• 4 months later...

Just to let you know Supermassive Muse begins his new season in a months time. His main target is the big sprint race at Chester in May(which will be live on channel 4). He's joined this year by Starlight Muse (a 2 year old Grey Filly) who I've named after the band again as it was so lucky with Supermassive!!!

I will let you know nearer the time if im expecting a good run from either :)

Supermassive Black Horse

Got a ring to it too!!

OH MY GOD!!

Starlight-Muse is my ebay username and grey horses are my favourite!! What are the chances?!

I chose Starlight Muse because shes a Grey horse and because of the obvious song link. I do like Grey Horses too, although shes more of a dark Grey!

Got a ring to it too!!

I chose Starlight Muse because shes a Grey horse and because of the obvious song link. I do like Grey Horses too, although shes more of a dark Grey!

oh 2 horses you lucky thing ...(I only have shares:( )

The filly will get lighter with age ..I love greys too always wanted one of my own ...Elite rarely has greys.Good luck with the upcoming season with the them !

On a tangent for those who love greys ..at Newmarket every year they run a 'greys only' race ...it's quite a sight to see them all charging up the course :happy:

oh 2 horses you lucky thing ...(I only have shares:( )

The filly will get lighter with age ..I love greys too always wanted one of my own ...Elite rarely has greys.Good luck with the upcoming season with the them !

On a tangent for those who love greys ..at Newmarket every year they run a 'greys only' race ...it's quite a sight to see them all charging up the course :happy:

We had a grey pony when I was a kid, and the older she got the lighter she became - she was snow white when she died at the age of 30 :)

Yeah I was told that but shes not gonna be as grey as Desert Orchid. Shes the darker type of grey. Good luck to you too :-)

We had a grey pony when I was a kid, and the older she got the lighter she became - she was snow white when she died at the age of 30

That's a really good innings for a horse! Hope Supermassive can last that long too. I'll be able to look after him when im old then too :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived