yay!!!!

Well done !

there is nothing in the world like the feeling of seeing your horse past the post first....:happy:

and don't worry I always cry when they run....and if they win I'm in a right state! :$:LOL:

Have one in the Royal Hunt cup this week *gulp*

Keep us up to date ....I feel a forum day out at the races is on the cards! :D

yay!!!!

Well done !

there is nothing in the world like the feeling of seeing your horse past the post first....

and don't worry I always cry when they run....and if they win I'm in a right state!

Have one in the Royal Hunt cup this week *gulp*

Keep us up to date ....I feel a forum day out at the races is on the cards!

Thanks, good luck this week. Whats it called?

you've gotta put speakers on the side of the horse and play muse while going along

Haha, but he may start moshing and lose concentration

Let us know when the next race, I shall be betting!

I will, ive tipped it once eachway when 2nd and once to win and obliged. Will be under pressure next time out. Its 1st July Sunday at Salisbury, in quite a hot race so it will have to perform as well as the band to win :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Ooo how exciting! I'm going to invest my £10 winnings from his last race - £5 each way . I see it's 6f this time - is the extra furlong going to make much difference to him?

Personally i think the step up to 6 furlongs will suit, as in his last two races, its run so much better towards the end of the race. I just hope the ground doesnt get too soft, as its meant to be pretty torrential down south in next few days, but its the same for all the horses!!

Yay! I put my £5 and HE WON!!

Ha ha - I couldn't believe it. We were just pulling into Wembley Park on the tube, and checked the racing results on the mobile. I yelled out to the whole carriage "Aaaagh, it won!" So I went off to see Muse £10 richer, thank you very much - a good day all round. :happy:

Hey, congratulations on your first win! :)

I haeard someone talking about Supermassive Muse at Wembley and how it "Came though", Must have been you. :)

Personally i think the step up to 6 furlongs will suit, as in his last two races, its run so much better towards the end of the race. I just hope the ground doesnt get too soft, as its meant to be pretty torrential down south in next few days, but its the same for all the horses!!

Definitely worth a bet then. Good luck for Sunday. :)

I haeard someone talking about Supermassive Muse at Wembley and how it "Came though", Must have been you. :)
Heheh - it's a small Muse-world. :)

Just to say as i thought, its in the big race at Salisbury this Sunday 4.30 pm

http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecards/0,12495,234562,00.html

Its number 8 of 12 runners and Chris Caitlin rides.

Should be about 4/1 and i think its a decent each way bet.

So excited!!!

Gahhh i've still yet to be in work when it's racing! I don't work Sundays :( Good luck though, i'll keep an eye on the result for sure!

Do you know when it's racing after Salisbury?

Awww was gutted to hear Salisbury was abandoned! Was gonna have a bet too!!

When is the next meeting, do you know yet?

I know i was so pissed off, me and my mates had organised a minibus!!! The problem is cos of this crappy weather, a lot of racing is getting called off, so not sure, hopefully within the next couple of weeks and hopefully somewhere near the North West as the travelling is a nightmare!! Will let you know in plenty of time :)

Good Luck :D Hope "it" runs well again for you... why do you keep calling him it?? :(

I'm off to Catterick races tomorrow .. supposed to be a nice day!:D

I'll definitely go see Supermassive Muse run if/when he (it;)) is entered up here... I'd love to hear the commentary:D

Good Luck :D Hope "it" runs well again for you... why do you keep calling him it?? :(

I'm off to Catterick races tomorrow .. supposed to be a nice day!:D

I'll definitely go see Supermassive Muse run if/when he (it;)) is entered up here... I'd love to hear the commentary:D

i'd like to hear the commentary if it was done by some one with a lisp

and good luck!

Just found out its racing again this Saturday night 14th july, at Salisbury in the 7.05PM race.

http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecards/0,12495,235956,00.html

I think it must be in with a chance!!

Anyone know what Salisburys like for a night out????

Oooh yay! At last i'll be working when it's running!!

I'll be well nervous for ya! :LOL:

May have a little bet on it aswell! :D

Good Luck!:happy:

Wow that is awesome! I missed this thread a while back apparently.

Congrats on the win! I'm really glad for you! It seems way too cool to name a horse after Muse and have it win the night they play Wembley

I hope he keeps a winning streak going for you! That is the coolest horse EVER. :D

Good Luck Hope "it" runs well again for you... why do you keep calling him it??

I'm off to Catterick races tomorrow .. supposed to be a nice day!

Haha, sorry him. It must be a bad habit i have!!!

Oooh yay! At last i'll be working when it's running!!

I'll be well nervous for ya!

Fantastic, you can let me know if you take many bets on him

32 runners - that's a big field! I shall be putting my each way bet on. Very good luck to you and Supermassive Muse

There wont be that many runners, i reckon about 14, 32 is just the amount that have entered, but they narrow the field down and preference is given for winning horses so HE:p will be OK

Thanks for all the support messages too, hopefully he can win again and make everyone a few quid too. It would be really good if one day we can have a Muse forum day watching the horse, even better if i could get the band to come:LOL:

Archived