Fantastic, you can let me know if you take many bets on him

Oooh i will do!

I'm working during just the evening meetings aswell, so i'll see what it opens up at and how much it moves before the race!! I'll let ya know when i get home from work!:D

Theyve, changed the time of the race to 6.35 and theres 14 runners in the race

The betting forecast is 6/1 so its a good each way bet

Its horse number 4

http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecards/0,12495,235955,00.html

Pretty colours the jockey will be wearing :) Good Luck - never bet on a horse in my life but will on this one if ever I get the chance.

Have the band ever contacted you about naming a horse after them - I believe Matt is a bit of a poker player and might be interested in backing your horse?

Have the band ever contacted you about naming a horse after them - I believe Matt is a bit of a poker player and might be interested in backing your horse?

No but if it ever runs at Royal Ascot or somewhere good, i would try and get them to come and watch it, think they'd have bigger fish to fry though:(.

Theyve, changed the time of the race to 6.35 and theres 14 runners in the race

The betting forecast is 6/1 so its a good each way bet

Its horse number 4

http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecards/0,12495,235955,00.html

Only Vhujon and Ocean Transit ring a bell from that race!!! I'm excited for this haha!! I'm gonna embarrass myself by shouting at the TV at work i can see it now! :D

Only Vhujon and Ocean Transit ring a bell from that race!!! I'm excited for this haha!! I'm gonna embarrass myself by shouting at the TV at work i can see it now!

If you get anyone ringing u from Wrexham or Chester, it will more than likely be one of my mates backing it!! Vhujon is a very good horse, went very close at Royal Ascot last time.

Are u in one of these big Tote call centres or is it a betting shop?

If you get anyone ringing u from Wrexham or Chester, it will more than likely be one of my mates backing it!! Vhujon is a very good horse, went very close at Royal Ascot last time.

Are u in one of these big Tote call centres or is it a betting shop?

Yeah it did well at Ascot indeed!!

I'm in the Call Centre, there is only 1, thats in Wigan! So if any of your mates have Tote telephone betting accounts, they may have actually spoken to me!! :LOL:

I'm in the Call Centre, there is only 1, thats in Wigan! So if any of your mates have Tote telephone betting accounts, they may have actually spoken to me!!

Haha well if they do i'll get them to ask for Helsbels!!

U should get a job with them travelling to the racecourses, that would be fun!

Love the name of number 6 .. Billy Hot Rocks

I hope thats not hot!

Just found out the Racing Post is tipping Supermassive, so hopefully a good omen, im off to Salisbury, hope it can win a few quid for anyone that backs it!!!

I hope thats not hot!

Just found out the Racing Post is tipping Supermassive, so hopefully a good omen, im off to Salisbury, hope it can win a few quid for anyone that backs it!!!

Ooooh might be a good sign if it's being tipped!!! Eeeeep i'm nervous! :LOL:

I hope thats not hot!

I've bet £5 each way. I suppose the odds will shorten if the Racing Post is tipping it, but never mind :). Come on Supermassive :musesign: !

you have a really talented horse there he should go far! hope he's feeling better soon though.

my uncle backed supermassive on the 16th because he knew i was gutted about not going to wembly (i was rushed into hospital with suspected apedicitis) so you can imagine my excitement when my mam came to see me and my uncle told me that he'd just won big time on supermassive muse!!

he really does look fiesty too he'll goi far! :D

you have a really talented horse there he should go far! hope he's feeling better soon though.

my uncle backed supermassive on the 16th because he knew i was gutted about not going to wembly (i was rushed into hospital with suspected apedicitis) so you can imagine my excitement when my mam came to see me and my uncle told me that he'd just won big time on supermassive muse!!

he really does look fiesty too he'll goi far!

Thanks. Glad it cheered you up, hope ur better now. Its all a bit of a fairytale that it won on wembley day!!

Thanks. Glad it cheered you up, hope ur better now. Its all a bit of a fairytale that it won on wembley day!!

yeah im much better now still gutted i missed them i kept telling the nurses i would come back once the show was finished to be treated. i wasn't bothered about the pain i was in, i just wanted to see my favourite band!!!!!:LOL:

• 4 weeks later...
cool, how is he now?

raging I'm guessing not had having a run for a while.

Yeah he's fine now, the only worry being that this race may be a bit soon for him. However if it doesnt run this Saturday, it will be going to Windsor Saturday 25th and ive got tickets for Leeds Festival so its a f**king nitemare again!!! it seems the horse only likes running when theres a big gig on, like the 16th June :D

u been racing recently?

Archived