Muse looking for Protesters for gigs

bunerz

For the Paris gigs, the promoter posted a message on Facebook and on Myspace about a week prior to the gigs, you had to send an email with your name, age, ticket number etc. For the Stade de Suisse gig they gave free tickets to all the protesters but for the Stade de France gigs you needed a ticket (either golden circle or seated close to the stage) to be chosen as a protester.

I agree with Stef, that's why I only did it on friday, I didn't want to miss White Lies and Kasabian, too bad I missed The Editors though :(

so for you guys that were there, the band didn't say anything at all to you?? :(

Nope :chuckle:

Look at the page before this one and you see the desriptions of the day, we were actually quite disappointed :LOL:

Matt didn't even look at us when we rehearsed :LOL: (He had a coat on while we were freezing in the rain in our protester outfits :LOL:)

For the Paris gigs, the promoter posted a message on Facebook and on Myspace about a week prior to the gigs, you had to send an email with your name, age, ticket number etc. For the Stade de Suisse gig they gave free tickets to all the protesters but for the Stade de France gigs you needed a ticket (either golden circle or seated close to the stage) to be chosen as a protester.

I agree with Stef, that's why I only did it on friday, I didn't want to miss White Lies and Kasabian, too bad I missed The Editors though :(

so when you say on facebook and my space do you mean muse's myspace..wait who IS the promoter..sorry dopey questions..is the promoter defferent for every gig?

so when you say on facebook and my space do you mean muse's myspace..wait who IS the promoter..sorry dopey questions..is the promoter defferent for every gig?

The French promoter is Alias Production, they have their own facebook and myspace pages. I might be wrong, but I think there's a different promoter for every country. ;)

hey guys, If you apply for it just don't expect too much from it or else you will be really disappointed. I had fun doing it back in Switzerland despite I was really disappointed after the rehersals. We did this nice protesters view video and I carried my fan flag over my transparancy. Have fun guys I'll be just watching in London :D

DEADSTAR;8395638']hey guys' date=' If you apply for it just don't expect too much from it or else you will be really disappointed. I had fun doing it back in Switzerland despite I was really disappointed after the rehersals. We did this nice protesters view video and I carried my fan flag over my transparancy. Have fun guys I'll be just watching in London :D[/quote']

i really want to do this! :D

can't find any info at all anywhere though. i suspect they may not offer it to fans in this country for good old health and safety reasons :(

Archived