Muse looking for Protesters for gigs

bunerz

:D LE TAP! :D

this does seem rather fishy... if Muse wanted a bunch of protesters, surely they would have thought to round up a bunch of people sooner and used their site to advertise. That's also a crappy Google translation, so I barely understood what was going on, lol :p

I didn't mean it as a compliment. Just reminds me of the road Green Day took...and now they're making musicals.....

When I read about them wanting protesters, the first thing that came to mind was this:

father_ted.jpg

Genius! If they want protesters for the Milan gig I will volunteer and take very own Father Ted-stylee signs. And maybe one with a picture of a lovely horse :LOL:

it's not been announced on muse.mu because in reality everyone who is selected is going to be part of a psychological study examining the mindset of muse fans, why exactly would they be prepared to look a bit of a twat pretending to protest? why do they like muse so much? it shall all be answered (y)

:LOL:

Maybe Muse are on fan interaction strike! :erm:

It could be because they expect that fans on here will already have tickets and therefore will be less inclined to help, but then I would imagine that people with tickets would still want to be involved as well as those who haven't got them to that particular concert.

i suspect they've kept it local to stop people coming from all over the world. they only want people who can really get there.

:LOL: i'm just imagining my friend's face if i was on the stage at wembley :LOL:

from the production photos, the 'protests' look like song lyrics

will be really interesting to hear the protestors accounts of what went on though!

i suspect they've kept it local to stop people coming from all over the world. they only want people who can really get there.

:LOL: i'm just imagining my friend's face if i was on the stage at wembley :LOL:

from the production photos, the 'protests' look like song lyrics

will be really interesting to hear the protestors accounts of what went on though!

not sure about that! I live 900 km away! :chuckle:

Archived