II noticed you have me as keeping "satan" :wtf: I don't remember putting in a request for that (if I did I have no idea why and I apologize) So if you could remove it so people dont think Im satanic or something (:LOL:) that would be great. :happy:

:LOL: What a thing to keep!

II noticed you have me as keeping "satan" :wtf: I don't remember putting in a request for that (if I did I have no idea why and I apologize) So if you could remove it so people dont think Im satanic or something (:LOL:) that would be great. :happy:

sorry, my mistake. the real keeper of that is the user FuckMeDom

Why hello there.

Can I please keep:

The 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh....wut' in Map Of Your Head

Chris's 'Smartarse' tweet

Dom saying 'Hello there.'

Thank yoooou! :)

added

Can i keep Satan then! ?

And Matts' Fake Smoking trying to impress Slash?

the second one is added

the first one is taken

well its been a month, i can finally make my claims! :)

may I please keep:

1. the way Matt says "resume" in Uprising

2. the demonic screams during the bridge of "Can't Keep My Eyes off of You"

3. Citizen Erased at Le Zenith 2001

added

i would like to keep the :doobie: smiley, if and when it gets added to the boards. ive already sent it to kev so it should be going up soon hopefully. please and thankyou!! :D

I will add it if and when it will be available here on the board. post again then.

I know I'm 3 days shy of my one month requirement, but I promise I've been lurking for a long time before :ninja:

This is my first time at requesting keeps, so please be patient with me if I do something wrong. I would like to keep (1) Chris' smile during HAARP B&H before the piano solo and (2) Matt's strut during the 26.9.10 LA SS riff-gasm.

Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do. Thanks so much.

Archived