Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I'm thinking

Fury

Dead Star

MK Ultra

Sunburn

Take a Bow

I'd also love Map of the Problematique, Bliss, CE and RBS but they're more likely to be played and aren't really in my top five.

Sunburn and TaB, very good.

It's too hard. I want everything.

EDIT: And I would love to experience Sing for Absolution live, so I'll add that.

Pretty sure over both nights we will hear most of those. Exo 1 is freaking phenomenal live :D

I think I will cry if we get any song from Showbiz to be honest:LOL::$

There's too many to decide just 5!! Any showbiz would be great :LOL:

I don't want to get my hopes up to high, because there's no way they could possibly match them.

True, I'm going to be depressed anyway afterwards. I keep forgetting about dead letter circus, they're going to be awesome!!

Hoestly, I'll be happy as long as MK Ultra is played...

I've had my fair share of rarities already: Microcuts, RBS, Fury, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Citizen Erased.

So I'm pretty satisfied already.

I'll be satisfied if I see Matt Chris and Dom :D

Wow! Finally finished reading through all the posts that happened in my 2 week trip away. I think there was about 70 pages worth. You guys are crazy!

I've also liked and posted on the Facebook page! "Woo!"

Now to keep on top of this awesome thread. There were so many things I wanted to chime in on, but the moment is gone.

Ps Ninja Banana you're not the only person in GA on the 6th! See you at the barrier.

I'm going on holidays tomorrow for a week, so I have a few questions I wanted to ask in advance.

(I know that these might seem like silly questions but I just want to get my facts straight :happy:)

a) Are we allowed to take in a bag if we're in seating?

b) If we are allowed to take bags, will they be searched? What are acceptable items to have on your person? (according to their website, no cameras are allowed but I wasn't planning on taking one anyway)

c) Is it okay to take your mobile phone (even though it might have a camera built in) if you put in your pocket?

d) Has it been established yet what act is commencing at 8 pm? Is it definitely Muse? (I need to plan when my friend and I should get there...like we're not going to turn up hours early if DLC is the act beginning at 8pm...)

b) If we are allowed to take bags, will they be searched? What are acceptable items to have on your person? (according to their website, no cameras are allowed but I wasn't planning on taking one anyway)

c) Is it okay to take your mobile phone (even though it might have a camera built in) if you put in your pocket?

Yes you can take bags, and you can take a camera (+mobilePhone camera).

What they mean by camera is having a big SLR. (you know those ones with the massive lens - Super high quality)

So dont be afraid to take a little digital camera that you can fit into a pocket. That should be fine.

What they mean by camera is having a big SLR. (you know those ones with the massive lens - Super high quality)

So dont be afraid to take a little digital camera that you can fit into a pocket. That should be fine.

Thanks for answering that for me! :D

Oh okay, I must have read that wrong on the website then.

Yeah I have an okay camera on my phone so I'm not sure whether I'll just settle for that or take my little digital one as well...

okay, i was freaking out for a bit about this no cameras business :LOL:

GA'ing both nights :yesey:

Wow! Finally finished reading through all the posts that happened in my 2 week trip away. I think there was about 70 pages worth. You guys are crazy!

I've also liked and posted on the Facebook page! "Woo!"

Now to keep on top of this awesome thread. There were so many things I wanted to chime in on, but the moment is gone.

Ps Ninja Banana you're not the only person in GA on the 6th! See you at the barrier.

:eek: YESS!!! i'm not alone! what gates have you guys got?

Haha, i went to Wet n Wild today, and i went on the ride called the Black Hole..

So what did i do? I sang Supermassive Blackhole at the top of my lungs all the way through the queue and up the stairs :happy:

They also played System Of A Down's Chop Suey on mainstream radio on the bus ride home... So me and a friend were yelling the lyrics and headbanging... ahh that made my night!

LOL at the moment, i'm more excited about seeing the awesomeness of the towers and the light show than the setlist possibiliies... Everytime i think of the gig i immediately think: ZOMGZ TOWERZZZZZZZZ :LOL:

Ahhh holidays... how i love thee!

well, not quite, i have to go back to school on monday, tuesday and possibly wednesday for leadership training, but that will be fun because on the first day the dress-up theme is christmas, and then the second day we all have to come as something starting with G.... has anyone got any ideas? i'm stuck at the moment haha

yeahh don't mind me, i just felt like crapping on for a bit :D

EDIT: I would also like to bring your collective attention to a new musical addiction of mine: Olafur Arnalds.

His music is beautiful.

http://www.myspace.com/olafurarnalds

Below is the link to one of my favourites by him called Nyfaedd Von, he also made it for a favourite bad of mine :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRMXvfVAsGw

Archived