Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Nice! I'm actually more near Eatons Hill, but same diff

I need to buy football boots that fit me and try and practice to get back to my former U13 goalkeeper glory days :LOL:

Exams were over at the start of this week ;)

16 days!!!!

mercurials ftw!

i've got a pair and i love em!

if only my shooting skills were decent.

Ahh well, i'll just content myself with setting up good goals :p

haha nooope, thats the size! :chuckle:

I tried it on and it fits me ok, and seeing as i'm the same height and possibly slightly more solid than Matt, i'd say it will fit him haha!

Now, i just gotta get to the barrier to get it onstage!

I'm going to put a tag on it saying "To Matt, heres an early christmas present from the Brisbane Messageboarders! Hope it fits :)"

... Or something like that :p

Aw how cute! :LOL:

Shit if it fits Matt, I'd need the XXS shirt. Then again I don't really make a habit of wearing guy's shirts (only exception is my Muse shirt :D).

I <3 the message too :happy:

I'll be on the lookout for you chucking a shirt onstage :D

I just realised something. Seeing as i've tried Matt's shirt on, if i actually get it to him at the gig and he wears it, i can proudly say that i wore Matt's shirt! WOOOOOO

:LOL: I don't think you want that statement to have the same implications that I'm having in my mind :eyebrows::LOL:

*slaps self* get your mind out of the gutter!

EDIT: Just realised you're not going to the same gig as I am :( So I won't get to see the shirt thrown onstage...

but I hope he wears it later on in the tour! Hopefully someone gets pics...

Aw how cute! :LOL:

Shit if it fits Matt, I'd need the XXS shirt. Then again I don't really make a habit of wearing guy's shirts (only exception is my Muse shirt :D).

I <3 the message too :happy:

I'll be on the lookout for you chucking a shirt onstage :D

:LOL: I don't think you want that statement to have the same implications that I'm having in my mind :eyebrows::LOL:

*slaps self* get your mind out of the gutter!

EDIT: Just realised you're not going to the same gig as I am :( So I won't get to see the shirt thrown onstage...

but I hope he wears it later on in the tour! Hopefully someone gets pics...

haha thanks!

ohhh don't worry, i was thinking the exact same thing while i was wearing it... ;)

aww yeah you won't be will you.. damn! i'll throw it onstage and hopefully take pics of him hopefully picking it up lol

Did anyone watch Video Hits this morning? I just happened to flick over and they are running a Plug In Baby competition (similar to the Triple J one.) Then, instead of playing 'Plug In Baby' they play 'Stockholm Syndrome.' VH even had the under titles wrong saying that their airing of SS was PiB. It was hilariously frustrating. :rolleyes:

haha thanks!

ohhh don't worry, i was thinking the exact same thing while i was wearing it... ;)

aww yeah you won't be will you.. damn! i'll throw it onstage and hopefully take pics of him hopefully picking it up lol

:LOL: Glad to know someone is having the same train of thought...

Oh yeah that would be awesome to see :D

Did anyone watch Video Hits this morning? I just happened to flick over and they are running a Plug In Baby competition (similar to the Triple J one.) Then, instead of playing 'Plug In Baby' they play 'Stockholm Syndrome.' VH even had the under titles wrong saying that their airing of SS was PiB. It was hilariously frustrating. :rolleyes:

Oh ffs, I remember when they used to that with Uprising too :rolleyes:

But then, this comes from a show which hasn't realised that Muse were around before 2006.

Plug in baby, Stockholm Syndrome, close enough. :stunned:

For the twitter bombing, is everyone happy with RT: PLEASE play Dead Star, Bliss, MK Ultra & Citizen Erased in Brisbane! ???

Cause if its good to go I really think we should do the first round of twitter bombing tomorrow (Sunday 21st) seeing as though it will be exactly two weeks away from the first show and should give the band enough time to start getting organized if they accept :p

I think the above tweet is fine except I would replace the 'and' with 'or'.

Because it sounds pretty demanding to be asking for four songs to all be played, I think if we get one or two of these songs I would be more than satisfied.

I'm waiting for Chris to have another tweeting session, that would probably be the best time to try and get the message across. but we could always try from tomorrow and hope we have enough people tweeting so that the tweets don't get lost amongst the thousands they get everyday and hope that they get the idea.

I think the above tweet is fine except I would replace the 'and' with 'or'.

Because it sounds pretty demanding to be asking for four songs to all be played, I think if we get one or two of these songs I would be more than satisfied.

I'm waiting for Chris to have another tweeting session, that would probably be the best time to try and get the message across. but we could always try from tomorrow and hope we have enough people tweeting so that the tweets don't get lost amongst the thousands

they get everyday and hope that they get the idea.

Yes, good idea. Tomorrow sounds good, remind me :D aaaah so excited,nave we decided on a meet up time for the 5th yet???

Didn't uni finish yesterday?

Shouldn't you be hung over? :p:LOL:

I am. Woke up at 3 this afternoon and went to work at 6 :facepalm: I'm actually wearing sunglasses now because the screen is too bright and my head is killing.

Two weeks! This is going amazingly fast.

Hell yes!

Listening to The Mile live by Dead Letter Circus also makes me instantly excited. They're going to be an epic opening act!

Been wanting to see them live for ages, I was so happy when it was announced they were opening! :dance:

I really want to see One Step live, it'll be epic.

Been wanting to see them live for ages, I was so happy when it was announced they were opening! :dance:

I really want to see One Step live, it'll be epic.

hell yes! i was listening to that today, i got their album on vinyl :D

btw, did you notice the typo in your sig, just thought i should let you know :)

Yes, good idea. Tomorrow sounds good, remind me :D aaaah so excited,nave we decided on a meet up time for the 5th yet???

That would be good to know. I'll probably be in the line somewhere between 12-2pm. We still saving spots for other Brisbane thread members? If so I might get there earlier and save everyone a spot. ;) Also don't want to miss the start of the sing-along. AP <3

@ninjabanana - love that shirt. :happy: I bet Matt will love it as well.

Chris is tweeting!

Bomb him!!!!!!!!! :D

HAHAH, just saw on my ipod he just tweeted, so i RAN to the computer and retweeted your stuff.

12 - 2 sounds good, you should defs save a spot for me if i'm late. i'll have my sign, and i'll write a big MUSE.MU BRISBANE THEAD SPOT on the back of it for us :LOL:

Archived