Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

gosh, i've missed alot! stupid work...

I'm thinking it's very likely that we will get a good setlist. They've got a month off before coming down under, which means that they might shake things up a bit, make some adjustments beforehand. And plus, they haven't seen us properly in years, they love us, we love them, everything should work out well! Rarities for Asia sounds promising too ;)

I'd love to hear Showbiz. Seriously, if i get the barrier, ima start a Showbiz chant before the encore

oh annnd space dementia would rule!

But seriously, i would be happy either way. As long as they put on an intense show,and as long as the crowd gets into it, i'll be good!

*sigh*

I have a test i should be studying for... seeing as it's tomorrow, and i absolutely suck at what the test is going to be on. Pretty sure i'll failllll...

EDIT: i'm also halfway through making a "TAKE US BACKSTAGE" sign just incase i get the barrier... it probably won'twork, but it might at least get me a finger- point and some eyesex from matt :rolleyes:

I'll post pics once its done

EDIT: i'm also halfway through making a "TAKE US BACKSTAGE" sign just incase i get the barrier... it probably won'twork, but it might at least get me a finger- point and some eyesex from matt :rolleyes:

I'll post pics once its done

I'll have to stand next to you so I can go backstage too!

Sounds awesome. Anyone got any funny ideas for a cool sign?

"Throw me your guitar Matt!" Too ambitious?

I'll have to stand next to you so I can go backstage too!

Sounds awesome. Anyone got any funny ideas for a cool sign?

"Throw me your guitar Matt!" Too ambitious?

Haha yeah you should!! When are you lining up?

DO IT!!!! maybe he'll at least let you hold it...

^^ Sounds like a cute idea Maybe you'll get up on the screens too Oh wait, you're not on the 5th

See! Things are happenin' on the 6th

oooh, screens would be awesome!

hellzyeah, the 6th is gonna own the 5th! :LOL:

I am certainly a fan of a sign going up, hopefully one that will result in us getting gear/backstage passes.

So who is GAing on the 5th??? I'm also going in the 6th, but in seating. I want to know who I'm lining up with/cuttingsick with on Sunday night!! :D

Im doing exactly the same as you. GA on the 5th, seats on the 6th. I'm queueing from 12pm or so on the 5th, GA 12 it says on my ticket which is the gate number i think.

Shweet, mine says GA4, so I'm not sure if we actually queue at the individual doors or what the hell is going to happen. And if my door means I have to outsprint people 50 metres ahead of me for barrier I'll be spewing. We'll just have to see how it goes down on the day!

Shweet, mine says GA4, so I'm not sure if we actually queue at the individual doors or what the hell is going to happen. And if my door means I have to outsprint people 50 metres ahead of me for barrier I'll be spewing. We'll just have to see how it goes down on the day!

The number indicates the door number. In full concert setup doors 3 & 12 (GA3 & GA12) are usually the closer doors, with doors 4 & 11 (GA4 & GA11) being the 2nd half of the floor area. If they don't have a safety barrier between the 2 halves of the floor then they tend to let the front doors through first & get them settled before letting the rest in.

Not to worry though, people tend to sit on the floor & wait, so by the time they all stand up theres a good chance to squeeze up closer :D

I am certainly a fan of a sign going up, hopefully one that will result in us getting gear/backstage passes.

So who is GAing on the 5th??? I'm also going in the 6th, but in seating. I want to know who I'm lining up with/cuttingsick with on Sunday night!! :D

Im doing exactly the same as you. GA on the 5th, seats on the 6th. I'm queueing from 12pm or so on the 5th, GA 12 it says on my ticket which is the gate number i think.

Well I haven't been on in a while, I've probably missed out on so much...stupid uni studies :mad:

I'll be there on the 5th as mentioned months ago, and I've got the same ticket as you both I'm fairly sure. I'm a fan of lining up/general hang out/mischievousness :D

Haha yeah you should!! When are you lining up?

DO IT!!!! maybe he'll at least let you hold it...

oooh, screens would be awesome!

hellzyeah, the 6th is gonna own the 5th! :LOL:

I'm probs lining up at 12. Meet you there! We'll organize later, near the gig.

The number indicates the door number. In full concert setup doors 3 & 12 (GA3 & GA12) are usually the closer doors, with doors 4 & 11 (GA4 & GA11) being the 2nd half of the floor area. If they don't have a safety barrier between the 2 halves of the floor then they tend to let the front doors through first & get them settled before letting the rest in.

Not to worry though, people tend to sit on the floor & wait, so by the time they all stand up theres a good chance to squeeze up closer :D

This disapoints me greatly. So even if I queue up all day, a whole bunch ofpeople will be allowed in before me just because they got the luck of having a different door?? Shit's fucked.

Well I haven't been on in a while, I've probably missed out on so much...stupid uni studies :mad:

I'll be there on the 5th as mentioned months ago, and I've got the same ticket as you both I'm fairly sure. I'm a fan of lining up/general hang out/mischievousness :D

Sahweet, our wolf pack grows!! :D

I think he might end up smashing everything up before you can touch it. :LOL:

The Glitterati has its history...

hmm, true.

Maybe we'll get the fragments then :LOL:

Yeah that's how the gates are arranged.

If that's true about how they will let people in... Well bloody hell that sucks!

I'm ticketed for GA11.... i'm getting there super early and if we are the first ones there, i'm going to make it my mission to convince whoever to let us through the front gate seeing as we were so dedicated as to be the first ones there or some bullshit like that :LOL:

But, when i emailed BEC about whether or not we'd still have to enter through our ticketed gates after the removal of the second barrier, the reply was:

"yes, you will still have to enter through the gate that is printed on your ticket, but if you arrive early enough you may be able to get close to the front before too many people ticketed to enter through the front gate get through"

Which implies that we will all be let in simultaneously... hopefully :stunned:

kewl. I'll be there at 10am hopefully!

i was planing to line up maybe 3 hours early :| i don't exactly want to be on the barrier, because i don't want to be crushed, but i don't want to be right at the back. what time would you recommend ?

Lol i'm gonna go like 1-1.5 hrs before the gig, push in ftw.

Yeh good luck with that.

i was planing to line up maybe 3 hours early :| i don't exactly want to be on the barrier, because i don't want to be crushed, but i don't want to be right at the back. what time would you recommend ?

You have to take into account what time they're letting everyone in. But I've forgotten what time that is. Can anyone help out?... Pretty sure Muse are starting at 8 tho....

There's generally always from the barrier to 20m back, a very very tight packed mosh, then from there it gradually gets looser. To get to the edge of the tight pack, you don't have to turn up that early, and its a pretty good spot, as you can see all the screens and your not getting crushed.

erm, no idea when they let everyone in... pretty sure i read somewhere that the foyer would be opened 2 hours before? Not that that's really relevant but... it gives some indication, considering that DLC's set wont be longer than an hour (45 mins i'm guessing)

so we should be let in sometime after 6.

gosh i'm constantly getting random little thrills whenever i think about Muse now... It's getting so close!!

EDIT: sign is just about done, really messy though. I'll probably have pics up by the weekend. Oh wait, no i won't, i'm going to be in Brissy. ok, sometime next week then :)

Archived