Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

My sister tends to do that, her hair is actually long enough to do it...meh I think it's a passing trend that will eventually die.

My hair isn't long enough to do that style and it's in tonnes of layers so major fail there.

You're taller than me, ninja :( and stop making me jealous of your arms AND your Muse book :supersad:

I don't know DLC at all, I should listen to some of their stuff so I can at least act interested during the support. It's polite after all.

I don't know DLC at all, I should listen to some of their stuff so I can at least act interested during the support. It's polite after all.

We can sway politely :chuckle: Some of their songs aren't too bad, they won't be a bad opener.

Now that it is less than two months until the show, I hereby ban myself from looking at setlists, live videos and live songs. To make the show itself more surprising. Although recent setlists have been a bit disheartening, they should give us a good show nevertheless. Hopefully they see how much we love them and are therefore kind to us.

Just calculated that if we paid $129.90 for our ticket, then if they do a 15 song setlist it is $8.66/song. I refuse to pay that much for GL or Starlight.

/over-analyzing in dangerous proximity to a calculator :chuckle:

Just calculated that if we paid $129.90 for our ticket, then if they do a 15 song setlist it is $8.66/song. I refuse to pay that much for GL or Starlight.

Haha We got 13 songs at BDO and that was $150 so was $11.53 per song :p

Manchester was much better value though: 20 songs for about $100. $5 per songs is awesome. Especially cause we got CE, that is worth about $50 on its own :LOL:

You're taller than me, ninja :( and stop making me jealous of your arms AND your Muse book :supersad:

hahahaha, i'm sorry, i can't help it!

and call me Sera :D

Now that it is less than two months until the show, I hereby ban myself from looking at setlists, live videos and live songs. To make the show itself more surprising. Although recent setlists have been a bit disheartening, they should give us a good show nevertheless. Hopefully they see how much we love them and are therefore kind to us.

haha, when it gets to about a few weeks from a concert, i completely ban all interaction with the band or their music, so when it gets to the gig i am practically starved... it always makes for a much more amazing experience!

stay AWAY from the calculator, woman! it does baaaad things to you....

:LOL:

Last thing ima say on the setlists.... here is what they got last night:

attachment.php?attachmentid=12404&d=1286341305

:(

hahaha Matt was being epic on twitter yesterday, posting vids of their hopelessness at golf :LOL:

NO MOAR SETLIST PESSIMISM!!! :fear::D

I just found out a pretty exact seating plan for muse on the BEC site, even showing numbers of how many people would be in each section.

In the GA area, there's going to be exactly 2560 people and the rest will be in seating.

That's not as bad as i thought it would be, i saw Paramore at a festival with around 5000 people watching, and i still managed to get quite close to the stage, around 8 rows back, i think.

I can now worry alot less :)

EDIT: here's what i was looking at, the Standard Mode 3 is almost identical to Muse's setup, so i'm guessing it will be pretty much the same. I'm not sure if they'll have the grandstand at the back though

http://www.brisent.com.au/default.asp?PageID=56

Apparently there was a live Muse song on JJJ today... From '2004' So I'm thinking Glastonbury. I heard this from my mother, so she had no idea what song it was, she just knew it was 'The boys'.

Also Rossie is announcing who won the Meet Muse backstage comp tonight at 6! (7thOct)

Actually It could of been a BDO sydney recording.

Apparently there was a live Muse song on JJJ today... From '2004' So I'm thinking Glastonbury. I heard this from my mother, so she had no idea what song it was, she just knew it was 'The boys'.

Also Rossie is announcing who won the Meet Muse backstage comp tonight at 6! (7thOct)

Oh i sooo badly wanna win this comp, but knowing my luck I will have no chance at all :LOL:

Yer they have a BDO recording from 2004 which is pretty sweet:D

Theres also another from the Hordon arena? That was a while ago when they played that but is hecticly cool. Can find the BDO sydney from 04 on youtube just rip audio :)

Oh i sooo badly wanna win this comp, but knowing my luck I will have no chance at all :LOL:

Yeh i soo want to win this, but like you... pretty much 0 chance. But you've already had a chance to meet them! That's what I call luck! Super jealous of that.

Yeh i soo want to win this, but like you... pretty much 0 chance. But you've already had a chance to meet them! That's what I call luck! Super jealous of that.

Yes true I already met them, but I was a bundle of nerves, didn't really get to say much to the boys. More of a stammer :LOL:

Yes true I already met them, but I was a bundle of nerves, didn't really get to say much to the boys. More of a stammer :LOL:

Ahah, I guess you think up what your going to say to them long before hand, but when the time comes, uh oh.;)

I want to ask, Can I do work experience with Tom Kirk? :awesome: (or the guitar tech. Best Job ever.

Ahhh she just said they're announcing at 8 now....

Ahah, I guess you think up what your going to say to them long before hand, but when the time comes, uh oh.;)

Ahhh she just said they're announcing at 8 now....

Yer when you get to the point where u actually meet them, it all goes out the window :LOL::$

I think the first think I said to Matt was "Hi, ummm can u sign my cd please?"... oh dear :LOL:

Are u listening online too haha? But I don't like the idea of hundreds of entries :eek::(

Yer when you get to the point where u actually meet them, it all goes out the window :LOL::$

I think the first think I said to Matt was "Hi, ummm can u sign my cd please?"... oh dear :LOL:

Are u listening online too haha? But I don't like the idea of hundreds of entries :eek::(

Yep, online / half listening to the news on tv aswell. :p Problem is that when i open up a big website, on my wireless internet, it cuts the radio out.. and it doesnt come back. Have to reload it up again. Doh

Yep, online / half listening to the news on tv aswell. :p Problem is that when i open up a big website, on my wireless internet, it cuts the radio out.. and it doesnt come back. Have to reload it up again. Doh

Oh devestating.

Yer, I've stopped listening online until about 7pm (8pm Sydney time) cause this internet radio does use up a lot of my download :(

But I have replaced it with listening to the recording of Wembley 2010 :p

Its fantastic but I really wish I could find a bootleg of the Manchester gig I went to, absolutely amazing,:D

Oh devestating.

Yer, I've stopped listening online until about 7pm (8pm Sydney time) cause this internet radio does use up a lot of my download :(

But I have replaced it with listening to the recording of Wembley 2010 :p

Its fantastic but I really wish I could find a bootleg of the Manchester gig I went to, absolutely amazing,:D

Is that the In ear recording of Wem2010? That was pretty cool.

Is that the In ear recording of Wem2010? That was pretty cool.

Yes it is, its an awesome recording...I'm loving Chris's vocals for the first half of the set and heaps of bass :D

Its reminded me, Muse really need to play MK Ultra in one of the Brissie shows, I need to see it live properly :( Only seen it at the soundcheck...

Well apparently Muse actually really want to play MK Ultra live, but don't play it that often because Matt finds playing the guitar parts and singing at the same time to difficult. They have said though that they're rehearsing and trying to get it right. Maybe it'll be ready in time for our gig? :awesome:

Well apparently Muse actually really want to play MK Ultra live, but don't play it that often because Matt finds playing the guitar parts and singing at the same time to difficult. They have said though that they're rehearsing and trying to get it right. Maybe it'll be ready in time for our gig? :awesome:

Hopefully they play it! We're special enough for it. :D

I really want to see it live, it's my favourite off TR.

They actually said that last year. But a couple of dates will get it, surely...

Archived