Muse's coded messages?

cocoa4mymac

Will the do this things again??  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will the do this things again??

Seriously, what WAS that Project Eurasia thing?! I keep hearing about it but I've got no idea what it was! :facepalm:

That was basically the big world wide code decripting treasure hunt they sent us fans on: Muse would post cryptic information on the website that fans would decript - the answer to the problem would be a precise location, somewhere in the world, where whoever reaches it met someone and be given a usb thingy and upload it onto here for evidence (while also that person got to meet the boys themselves too), then when whatever was on th usb was uploaded, a bit of USoE was unlocked. This happened several times - more clues leading to more world wide locations and usb uploads until the song was unlocked. Was just something to keep us entertained until The Resistance was released really :LOL:

That was basically the big world wide code decripting treasure hunt they sent us fans on: Muse would post cryptic information on the website that fans would decript - the answer to the problem would be a precise location, somewhere in the world, where whoever reaches it met someone and be given a usb thingy and upload it onto here for evidence (while also that person got to meet the boys themselves too), then when whatever was on th usb was uploaded, a bit of USoE was unlocked. This happened several times - more clues leading to more world wide locations and usb uploads until the song was unlocked. Was just something to keep us entertained until The Resistance was released really :LOL:

How'd I miss this? :LOL:

I need to go online more often. Especially before a release of a muse album.

• 1 month later...

Archived