Muse Mailing List

Shelby

Hi,

Last year I registered with MyMu and also joined the mailing lists. However, to date, I have not received one email from Muse.mu, not even an email to confirm that I am registered! So can someone look into this for me and let me know what is happening as I feel like I'm missing out when promotion emails/info on tickets etc. is sent out to other members.

Cheers

Michelle

Hi,

Last year I registered with MyMu and also joined the mailing lists. However, to date, I have not received one email from Muse.mu, not even an email to confirm that I am registered! So can someone look into this for me and let me know what is happening as I feel like I'm missing out when promotion emails/info on tickets etc. is sent out to other members.

Cheers

Michelle

Have you Checked Junk Mail filters? there may be a confirmation mail in there...

we unfortunatly don't have any means to check whether people are on the mailing list (we don't run it, it's done by warner and we don't even have a contact to talk about it too) the join mailing list thing on the official website was broken for a bit (and i'm not sure if it's fixed though they do know about it). you should have got an email the other day about invincible being released, innerdarks suggestion sounds good to check your junk mail also you can use http://board.muse.mu/profile.php?do=mailinglist to join the list to just make sure you're on it (i've put myself through a few times in testing and don't recieve duplicate emails). sorry it's a bit poor this it's mainly out of our hands though i've tried to sort it out but it's always led to dead ends.

edit: except ignore innerdarks thing about a confirmation email you don't get one of them.

pfft, mailing lists are for losers. what you should do is stalk the band and follow their every move, while having 5-10 PDAs all on a different muse fansite on autorefresh to find any news.

P.S. Don't trust my advice. it *may* get you arrested.

• 1 year later...

Unfortunatly my email account got shut down by my stepfather and i had to create a new one... but ive realised now theres no way to sign up for the muse maiing list? but I presume its still running.. does anyone know how i can change my email address on it, or rejoin? (I think Ive been on it for the past 5 years. lol)

Unfortunatly my email account got shut down by my stepfather and i had to create a new one... but ive realised now theres no way to sign up for the muse maiing list? but I presume its still running.. does anyone know how i can change my email address on it, or rejoin? (I think Ive been on it for the past 5 years. lol)

http://board.muse.mu/profile.php?do=mailinglist

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i've recently joined the forum, mainly to get priorities for O2 in november...but every time i try to join the mailing list the thing goes t*ts up and i've submitted it 3 times now with no result. is this normal? or should i consult the powers that be in helpdesk??

• 8 years later...

I've been having issues with the mailing list for years and years. I will just suddenly get unsubbed, and only notice when I don't get the xmas emails.

I've signed up with 4 different emails, and gotten eventually unsubbed on all of them.

I think if the band is going to rely on the mailing list for presales and important items, that this should get sorted out. Is there a reason this happens?

I didn't even notice I was unsubbed on my most recent account (due to emails from the website being so infrequent) until I didn't get a code for the NA tour "legacy lottery" and stopped receiving emails afterwards.

I'd anticipated people getting screwed in this Shepard's Bush gig because of it, and I'm sad that they went with this method considering the problems.

Interestingly, I've not had any issues. Could it have been a spamfilter getting rid of your mails?

Nope. And it's been across 3 separate ISPs.

I couldn't begin to guess what causes it, but it's absolutely the reason people didn't get the email for the SBE gig, and I didn't get my "legacy" code for the NA tour.

Archived