Where were you lurking though :LOL:

I was lurking around MM before i joined, so i was under the impression that this board was just Matt's worship circle :LOL: ohhhh how wrong could i get :LOL:

I was lurking in MM, Random Picture Thread, and occasionaly the Salty Conffeti Thread. I still lurk in the Random Picture Thread. :awesome:

Or am i? :eek:

:LOL: do people use the term Fanboy? i thought it was just Fangirl for boys and girls, here's the part where you tell me Dee is a girl? That would be wierd :LOL:

I've seen fanboy used a lot. You don't have to be a girl to be a mega-fan ;) Pretty sure Dee is not a girl but, actually, I'm not 100% sure as 'his' profile doesn't specify :shifty:

Oddly enough when I first joined I found this place much friendlier than where I used to frequent. :LOL: But yeah, I can see how it seems hostile to many.

I'd only been on a parenting forum before here and it was a lot friendlier than here, although they like to think of themselves as badass :LOL:

I was lurking in MM, Random Picture Thread, and occasionaly the Salty Conffeti Thread. I still lurk in the Random Picture Thread. :awesome:

Oh that thread should win every award possible at this years awards :LOL: yeah, i wonder if i would've joined if i had seen banter first...? :LOL:

I've seen fanboy used a lot. You don't have to be a girl to be a mega-fan ;) Pretty sure Dee is not a girl but, actually, I'm not 100% sure as 'his' profile doesn't specify :shifty:

Ohh :LOL:, i haven't :p I knoww ;) You can ask, i'd probably get slammed :LOL:

Oddly enough when I first joined I found this place much friendlier than where I used to frequent. :LOL: But yeah, I can see how it seems hostile to many.

at a certain point you just have to realize that this is TEH INTERNETZORZ and just because someone says "you're wrong and I'm right" doesn't mean you should go cut yourself.

I thought you were 15. You disappoint me :(

:( Sorryyy.... :/

Oh the Salty Confetti Thread... :LOL:

:')

The thread was made last year...and was up for the awards.

:LOL: ohh, did it win?

You would've.

I would've.

I'll send him a visitor message saying "knightofcydonia1 wants to know if you have a penis". Ok?

Er... :rolleyes:

Ohh, i feel like Lupus :D