It's out right now! I have it :)

:eek: must...go...buy!

not really a Kate fan but if she's talking about Matthew then I will read it. :D

and the stupid website said, "in the magazine that will be released friday" and i'm like...Friday the? FRIDAY? WHEN, FRIDAY!? there are 4 or 5 fridays in each month! (Rebecca Black knows about that :p)

:eek: must...go...buy!

not really a Kate fan but if she's talking about Matthew then I will read it. :D

and the stupid website said, "in the magazine that will be released friday" and i'm like...Friday the? FRIDAY? WHEN, FRIDAY!? there are 4 or 5 fridays in each month! (Rebecca Black knows about that :p)

She mentions him a lot :happy:

:LOL: no, I knew she was in InStyle, because I read someone's tumblr involving it, and I thought some of the stuff she said was sweet...and then it was in my dream! But i'm very confused about that. When does said magazine get released? :rolleyes:

Yeah, what is with that?! Maybe it's because your body can easily imagine walking, talking, eating dinner...but since I've never kissed matt, it doesn't know what that's like, therefore i can not dream of kissing matt. ever.?

&&your dream :LOL: so they were just smoking pot in your house, but it wasn't pot... :D I miss the old Sit The Fuck Down days! Why did they have to grow up? Sometimes when my friends see pictures of them or some lolz they go "ohmygosh, they're so immature!" and I'm just like, yeahhhh.. :D

Yeah, but I've never slow danced with Matt and that happened in my favorite Muse dream :chuckle: But good theory!

I know, why couldn't they have stayed young so we could grow older? :eek:

We could have caught up with age, continue on with our lives.. T'is not fair :noey:

Last Muse dream I can remember involved Tom kirk's chest hair. That's all I can remember from this dream.WTF???? :stunned:

His chest hair..? That's quite a strange dream.. I'd be scared for life if that was all I could remember yet again I had a dream of...um.. I'd rather not say with Michael Jackson. THAT scarred me for LIFE. :eek: :'(

She mentions him a lot :happy:

HOOPLA! :D this....this is a big-ass magazine.

Yeah, but I've never slow danced with Matt and that happened in my favorite Muse dream :chuckle: But good theory!

I know, why couldn't they have stayed young so we could grow older? :eek:

We could have caught up with age, continue on with our lives.. T'is not fair :noey:

His chest hair..? That's quite a strange dream.. I'd be scared for life if that was all I could remember yet again I had a dream of...um.. I'd rather not say with Michael Jackson. THAT scarred me for LIFE. :eek: :'(

I know there are flaws in my theory...but I sometimes feel that Matt is immortal. I mean, look at him, he's 32 and he's doing just fine! :yesey:

and :LOL: if i had a dream about Tom's chest hair, I'd be happy. XD and. I don't even want to imagine what your dream about Michael Jackson is...

HOOPLA! :D this....this is a big-ass magazine.

I know there are flaws in my theory...but I sometimes feel that Matt is immortal. I mean, look at him, he's 32 and he's doing just fine! :yesey:

and :LOL: if i had a dream about Tom's chest hair, I'd be happy. XD and. I don't even want to imagine what your dream about Michael Jackson is...

I know he looks very young and is still performing better than ever although I still never saw them in concert :noey: Yeah that dream with M.J was so ODD. It was like a video game at first then it just got real creepy :shifty: :chuckle

Another Muse dream FTW~ :awesome:

So I'll skip to the Musey-ness anyway.... I was in a grocery store browsing over some stuff and these HUGE gangstas come walking my way and I mean they were like 8 flippin' feet tall ( :eek: ) and they were like towering over me.. And I guess they were going to beat me up, but I said something that I don't remember as of now and they were walking away, leaving the store. So Matt and Dom came out from hiding in the aisle next to the one I was in and it was like a Narnia War moment. We were charging at them and jumping on their shoulders dangling off while roaring with glooooooory :stunned:

The tall guy we tried tackling just flipped us off his shoulder... And you wanna know the WEIRD thing about it all?

*clears throat* Dom was wearing some normal, everyday clothing while Matt.....GOSH. He was wearing a long,black trench coat (reminds me of a Coldplay song..) and a matching hat made of the same material. IT WAS SOO EMBARRASING!! :$:LOL:

It's like they have huge gangstas and what do I have? Scrawny, British boys wearing some strange outfits..well Matt was... :rolleyes:

We sure did "rock their bones!" :chuckle:

But then they vanished, as in Matt and Dom and I continued shopping.. and after a while I woke up :noey:

I know he looks very young and is still performing better than ever although I still never saw them in concert :noey: Yeah that dream with M.J was so ODD. It was like a video game at first then it just got real creepy :shifty: :chuckle

Another Muse dream FTW~ :awesome:

So I'll skip to the Musey-ness anyway.... I was in a grocery store browsing over some stuff and these HUGE gangstas come walking my way and I mean they were like 8 flippin' feet tall ( :eek: ) and they were like towering over me.. And I guess they were going to beat me up, but I said something that I don't remember as of now and they were walking away, leaving the store. So Matt and Dom came out from hiding in the aisle next to the one I was in and it was like a Narnia War moment. We were charging at them and jumping on their shoulders dangling off while roaring with glooooooory :stunned:

The tall guy we tried tackling just flipped us off his shoulder... And you wanna know the WEIRD thing about it all?

*clears throat* Dom was wearing some normal, everyday clothing while Matt.....GOSH. He was wearing a long,black trench coat (reminds me of a Coldplay song..) and a matching hat made of the same material. IT WAS SOO EMBARRASING!! :$:LOL:

It's like they have huge gangstas and what do I have? Scrawny, British boys wearing some strange outfits..well Matt was... :rolleyes:

We sure did "rock their bones!" :chuckle:

But then they vanished, as in Matt and Dom and I continued shopping.. and after a while I woke up :noey:

YOU NEVER SAW MUSE IN CONCERT!??!?!? :eek: ..........:LOL:, just kidding, i'm sure you're not the only person on this board who hasn't. I just saw them for the first time about a year ago!

:awesome: dreaming about Muse in a gwocery store...

I've had a couple recently FINALLY!! I strived to keep them in my memory as best as I could :awesome:

So the one I had last night, it was really short, because I'd just woken up from this nightmare that left me really shaken :LOL: But I remember being at a Muse concert in an inside venue, and there was a pathway stage that came out of the main one, and Matt walked down it doing the usual and everyone was so close and he highfived everyone on the other side's front row :awesome: I remember me or someone else saying "AHHH Matt just touched their hands!" I got really angry because he didnt't come over this side of the stage and highfive me :'(

The other one I had a couple of days ago wasn't good. Matt came to my school of all places :wtf: and I think I had this opportunity to take him everywhere and talk to him for some reason. We were sitting in our canteen and I couldn't think of anything to say, and I really hate awkward silences. I'm generally a shy person :$ And then he got up saying "well I've gotta get going then" then me chasing after him asking for a picture and I only had my crappy phone camera and it didn't take it properly :( For me that was just such an uncomfortable dream...

Matt walked down it doing the usual and everyone was so close and he highfived everyone on the other side's front row :awesome: I remember me or someone else saying "AHHH Matt just touched their hands!" I got really angry because he didnt't come over this side of the stage and highfive me :'(

I had a dream a couple of months ago similar to that, I met Matt somewhere and he put his palm on mine, It was amazing, like touching a real person even though you're dreaming, I woke really excited! :matt:

YOU NEVER SAW MUSE IN CONCERT!??!?!? :eek: ..........:LOL:, just kidding, i'm sure you're not the only person on this board who hasn't. I just saw them for the first time about a year ago!

:awesome:dreaming about Muse in a gwocery store...

Just that line alone- that I bolded- made me feel so fluffy on the inside :awesome:

I'd love to really go gwocery shopping with Muse.. Maybe I can one day....... :phu:

I've had a couple recently FINALLY!! I strived to keep them in my memory as best as I could :awesome:

So the one I had last night, it was really short, because I'd just woken up from this nightmare that left me really shaken :LOL: But I remember being at a Muse concert in an inside venue, and there was a pathway stage that came out of the main one, and Matt walked down it doing the usual and everyone was so close and he highfived everyone on the other side's front row :awesome: I remember me or someone else saying "AHHH Matt just touched their hands!" I got really angry because he didnt't come over this side of the stage and highfive me :'(

The other one I had a couple of days ago wasn't good. Matt came to my school of all places :wtf: and I think I had this opportunity to take him everywhere and talk to him for some reason. We were sitting in our canteen and I couldn't think of anything to say, and I really hate awkward silences. I'm generally a shy person :$ And then he got up saying "well I've gotta get going then" then me chasing after him asking for a picture and I only had my crappy phone camera and it didn't take it properly :( For me that was just such an uncomfortable dream...

For most of my Muse dreams, I'm ALWAYS in my school with Muse.. :wtf: .. it's very odd too 'cause they seem to fit in so well :chuckle:

I HATE PHONE CAMERAS!! (Aside from the GOOD quality ones..) My phone stinks at videos and photography. I went to a 30 Seconds to Mars concert in Sept. and the only camera I had was my phone and my phone COULD NOT zoom in enough and it just came out horrible. Then recording videos, it's just so scraggly and you can barely make out what Jared Leto is singing/saying :noey:

Just that line alone- that I bolded- made me feel so fluffy on the inside :awesome:

I'd love to really go gwocery shopping with Muse.. Maybe I can one day....... :phu:

For most of my Muse dreams, I'm ALWAYS in my school with Muse.. :wtf: .. it's very odd too 'cause they seem to fit in so well :chuckle:

I HATE PHONE CAMERAS!! (Aside from the GOOD quality ones..) My phone stinks at videos and photography. I went to a 30 Seconds to Mars concert in Sept. and the only camera I had was my phone and my phone COULD NOT zoom in enough and it just came out horrible. Then recording videos, it's just so scraggly and you can barely make out what Jared Leto is singing/saying :noey:

It's the simplest thing, right? Grocery shopping with a band. Yet it just seems so awesome. XD

When I saw Muse, my real camera died right before Uprising, so I didn't get some of my faves like Hysteria and TiRo :( and so I just stopped recording it and enjoyed the music, but when the EYEBALLS CAME OUT, during PLUG IN FUCKING BABY!, I had no camera and I had to use my phone but it looks crappy and i can't ever put it on my computer. :facepalm: And recording videos the zoom wasn't good enough and just UGH! stupid camera. I should have charged it before but i didn't! It was the left over battery from the Paramore concert. :/

you saw 30STM. awesome. :D

:LOL: Your randomness brings out the 'shroom side of me! :D

+ Gwocery shopping with Muse... hmmm... Maybe we should all dress up as Kate Hudson and bombard Matt all at once... Convince him we're all zetas and perhaps we'd be able to take refuge under Matts roof for a while and go gwocery shopping with him too. :happy:

It's the simplest thing, right? Grocery shopping with a band. Yet it just seems so awesome. XD

When I saw Muse, my real camera died right before Uprising, so I didn't get some of my faves like Hysteria and TiRo :( and so I just stopped recording it and enjoyed the music, but when the EYEBALLS CAME OUT, during PLUG IN FUCKING BABY!, I had no camera and I had to use my phone but it looks crappy and i can't ever put it on my computer. :facepalm: And recording videos the zoom wasn't good enough and just UGH! stupid camera. I should have charged it before but i didn't! It was the left over battery from the Paramore concert. :/

you saw 30STM. awesome. :D

UGH CAMERA BATTERIES!! :mad: They ALWAYS run out so fast and never get a good picture of the sky :noey:

And yes I saw 30stm in September and it was :awesome:

I just wish I wasn't on a balcony and closer to them.. Yet I did get to scream my undenying love for Shannon Leto during silence twice!! :LOL:

:LOL: Your randomness brings out the 'shroom side of me! :D

+ Gwocery shopping with Muse... hmmm... Maybe we should all dress up as Kate Hudson and bombard Matt all at once... Convince him we're all zetas and perhaps we'd be able to take refuge under Matts roof for a while and go gwocery shopping with him too. :happy:

I love my random-ness as well :chuckle: That's my special power to make friends.. although not a lot in school because I'm usually quiet :rolleyes::LOL:

WE SHOULD!! I can get a Naruto wig at FYE and some pillow to shove under my shirt .. not to mention my best friend Sloane got me a pretty big ring :chuckle:

I'm prepared ;)

And I just remembered I had a dream to share with you Musers..

I guess there was this sort of uprising ( :rolleyes: ) between the kids and teachers in my school and the teachers were trying to kill the kids and so on...

I was in a basement with my friend in England (although she's not even in school anymore and I DON'T live in England.. BUT to be more specific she's my friend whose going to the same COLLEGE AS MATT WAS!!! :eek: )

So my friend Sloane came out of nowhere giving me my leopard-print skinny jeans and Dom came walking down the stairs laughing! So I gave him a hug, 'cause I guess we were long-time friends and I was just.. so suddenly attracted to him that I brought him into another room with my friends giggling behind and stuff............ BUT THEN HE VANISHED OF COURSE!!! :mad:

I was gunna have my way with him and HE VANISHES!! But.. I mean I'm pretty young to be doing anything naughty with him.. I'm only 13 :facepalm::LOL:

In the end, no other Musey stuff happened.. but my friend got killed by a teacher.. those mocking freaks :shifty:

she's my friend whose going to the same COLLEGE AS MATT WAS!!!

Jealous D:

I had a dream last night that on the way to college I saw Matt, Dom and Chris walking ahead of me so I ran up to them and hugged them all then nearly cried cus I didn't have a camera with me. Then I had another dream that instead of the royal wedding it was Matt and Kate getting married and I was watching a documentary of it all, then when I woke up I thought it was real :) Because of course, Matt Bellamy's wedding should be more important than the royal one, he's a god.

I love my random-ness as well :chuckle: That's my special power to make friends.. although not a lot in school because I'm usually quiet :rolleyes::LOL:

WE SHOULD!! I can get a Naruto wig at FYE and some pillow to shove under my shirt .. not to mention my best friend Sloane got me a pretty big ring :chuckle:

I'm prepared ;)

Being random is awesome but sometimes if you're in public it's best just to keep it minimal because you tend to get some funny looks!

And yeah that'd be awesome, there needs to be more of us involved though because we need to be able to prove to Matt that we can be in more than one place at the same time.

So my friend Sloane came out of nowhere giving me my leopard-print skinny jeans and Dom came walking down the stairs laughing!

OH! Do you actually have a pair of Leopard Print skinny jeans? Awesome! I really want lime green jeans a bit like Domeh but I can't find them anywhere, England needs to improve on their clothing range! :(

I guess there was this sort of uprising ( :rolleyes: ) between the kids and teachers in my school and the teachers were trying to kill the kids and so on...

I was in a basement with my friend in England (although she's not even in school anymore and I DON'T live in England.. BUT to be more specific she's my friend whose going to the same COLLEGE AS MATT WAS!!! :eek: )

So my friend Sloane came out of nowhere giving me my leopard-print skinny jeans and Dom came walking down the stairs laughing! So I gave him a hug, 'cause I guess we were long-time friends and I was just.. so suddenly attracted to him that I brought him into another room with my friends giggling behind and stuff............ BUT THEN HE VANISHED OF COURSE!!! :mad:

I was gunna have my way with him and HE VANISHES!! But.. I mean I'm pretty young to be doing anything naughty with him.. I'm only 13 :facepalm::LOL:

In the end, no other Musey stuff happened.. but my friend got killed by a teacher.. those mocking freaks :shifty:

That's pretty nifty... see if its any good :chuckle:

Maybe they'll discover another reason why Matt dropped out, but what do I know.

OH! Do you actually have a pair of Leopard Print skinny jeans? Awesome! I really want lime green jeans a bit like Domeh but I can't find them anywhere, England needs to improve on their clothing range! :(

I was gonna ask the same question!

I was gonna ask the same question!

Yes, I do have leopard-print skinny jeans :awesome:

*Takes a Bow* .. :stunned::chuckle:

Shouldn't Dom be here by now though..? I have my pants spread out on my bed for him to cuddle up on and pur on... I guess he doesn't care though :noey:

I am too, I have a weird dream too. can I share? :D

One day, Muse is perform in my country and I definitely come. But, Dom is bellyache and must be to toilet. (I don't hope it's severe..but it is emergency). so for just the first song, Dom must be absence, and I replace him. haha.. finally I can play music with matt on the stage :LOL::LOL: