English Coursework on Matt Bellamy

Horcrux

For my English coursework I've got to do a presentation about a well known person who has inspired you. I've chosen Matt. I'm not quite sure about what to write.

If you have any ideas of what I could include, I would be very greatful.

Thanks! :happy:

Thanks everyone, I will take into account what you have said. :LOL:

This is quite tough, considering I'm more or less obsessed with Muse.

I think I will just write about him in general and add some lyrical messages etc.

Well, maybe you could discuss HOW he has inspired you in your daily life. Or perhaps there are some lyrics that have made you look at life a different way or have helped you overcome an obstacle.

One of the things I admire about the band is their history of how they got started. Just the fact that they've been friends for so long, and since becoming Muse, they have stayed together as a band the whole time, slowly growing into the massive success they are today. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks :happy:. Yeah, that girl's an idiot, and my teacher is a twat. "She has the right to voice her opinion". Urghh..

:LOL: I resisted the urge.

While that statement is true... Muse being a Twilight band is an outright falsity, not an opinion. :noey: Muse were great YEARS before Twilight dammit! :fear:

While that statement is true... Muse being a Twilight band is an outright falsity, not an opinion. :noey: Muse were great YEARS before Twilight dammit! :fear:

Exactly. I said this, plus I mentioned that they formed around 1994 in my presentation and Twilight came out, when, 2008/9?. :mad:

This is a great story of how Muse is our muse and inspires us to get good grades in school. :awesome: This is also a lesson on how to create good arguments which could help you later on in life with your job as a lawyer, etc.

So if young Muse fans grow up to be rich and famous and very smart, we'll know who to thank.

This is a great story of how Muse is our muse and inspires us to get good grades in school. :awesome: This is also a lesson on how to create good arguments which could help you later on in life with your job as a lawyer, etc.

So if young Muse fans grow up to be rich and famous and very smart, we'll know who to thank.

So true! :LOL::awesome:

Archived