Chris Interview with Lauren Laverne (6 Music)

eneyeseekay

This is me listening to the interview:

"We will rehears with an orchestra next week" YES!!!

"We will try to play the full symphony" YES!!!!

"We will arrange other songs with an orchestra" YES!!!!!!!!

"We will tour into 2011 and then take a little break before working on the new album" YES!!!!!!

Awesome to hear Chris :happy:

"We will tour into 2011 and then take a little break before working on the new album" YES!!!!!!

YESSSS!!!!!! :D:chris:

This is me listening to the interview:

Awesome to hear Chris :happy:

awesome :awesome:

The way it came across makes it sound like they will be using the orchestra for the festival slots as well as the stadium shows, why would they only do it for one or two?

Chris mentions that they have to strip down the big stadium production for festivals. Maybe there isn't enough space or time to set it up at a festival? I'm just guessing :erm:

Chris mentions that they have to strip down the big stadium production for festivals. Maybe there isn't enough space or time to set it up at a festival? I'm just guessing :erm:

I think he meant the actual stage and set production for the stadium shows couldn't be fit into the festival shows, for obvious reasons, so that's why they are possibly going to use an orchestra to make it special, but if it works well then why not have an orchestra for all their summer shows. Glastonbury may be the first to utilise an orchestra as it's such a huge festival.

Archived