Next Australian Tour

Jules Preston

I'd really like 2 know when Muse is touring Oz next. I don't like any other bands, so going 2 Big Day Out doesn't appeal 2 me. I JUST WANT 2 C THEM (AND ONLY THEM) playing on their own. Does anyone konw when they'll B touring next. Cos my nephew and sister (who I got addicted 2 MUSE) would luv 2 know also!!!???????

I'd really like 2 know when Muse is touring Oz next. I don't like any other bands, so going 2 Big Day Out doesn't appeal 2 me. I JUST WANT 2 C THEM (AND ONLY THEM) playing on their own. Does anyone konw when they'll B touring next. Cos my nephew and sister (who I got addicted 2 MUSE) would luv 2 know also!!!???????

I will get you, your nephew and sister addicted to heroin if you dont learn how to use the search function of this website you incompetent human being.

but yer, send an email to the boys and ask about it mattdomchris@muse.co.uk .

Really, no other bands at all? How strange.

Archived