Muse song used for 8th grade graduation?

jmusej

Okay, me and a couple of my Muser buddies are looking for a Muse song that isnt too slow that could be played when we go up and get our diplomas...my school is crap(k-8th) and there are only 25 people in my whole 8th grade, 8 of them like Muse :) so any ideas? I say Blackout but I was told that its too slow :(

If theres already a thread like this then feel free to lock it :)

Thanks! :awesome:

My first thought would be Take a Bow. But it could also be considered too slow. And there's also that part about "...and burn, you will burn, you will burn in Hell..." That probably wouldn't go over too well at an 8th grade graduation. But I would still love to see it!!! :\mm/:

Thanks everybody! My favorite out of all of them was Blackout and all my friends said they didnt want to use it because it was too slow but i agree with you, Butterflies and Hurricanes would work too...and isnt Invincible a love song? I dont remember, i havnt listened to it in a long time...

thanks again! :awesome:

Thanks everybody! My favorite out of all of them was Blackout and all my friends said they didnt want to use it because it was too slow but i agree with you, Butterflies and Hurricanes would work too...and isnt Invincible a love song? I dont remember, i havnt listened to it in a long time...

thanks again! :awesome:

Invincible doesn't have to be a love song. It is a bit, I'm just thinking "TOGETHER WE'RE INVINCIBLE." :rolleyes:

Archived