...Sunburn's is the worst song off of Showbiz...

Not sure if I've said that before, but meh.

*Sticks out bottom lip*

I really love Showbiz (the album)- There's a big place in my heart for it. Half of it makes me cry, because I always listen to it on big family road trips or something like that, and it just reminds me of those days..I can see the exact picture in my head, when I listen to some songs- HT&ILY and Uno especially.

My least favourite song on it is probably Overdue- The chorus is a crock of shit, even though I like the verses. :chuckle:

My favorites off of Absolution are SS and RBS, hands down.

And I never really got into Screenager. It's a great song but compared to others off of OoS, nothing spectacular, when I first started listening to it I was so bored with the verse.

NOO. Escape :ninja:

The Hullabaloo and album versions are boring,but I do enjoy the BDO and Glasto version of Sunburn.

I don't understand why people want Escape to return live,there are many better songs to bring back.

My favorites off of Absolution are SS and RBS, hands down.

And I never really got into Screenager. It's a great song but compared to others off of OoS, nothing spectacular, when I first started listening to it I was so bored with the verse.

NOO. Escape :ninja:

High five on the two best songs from Absolution! :awesome:

Screenager is boring.

Escape is like my third or fourth favorite song off of Showbiz :supersad:

High five on the two best songs from Absolution! :awesome:

:awesome:

Escape is like my third or fourth favorite song off of Showbiz :supersad:

I really don't like the very first part of the verse. And the chorus just has such a garage band sound. I do love the solo though. So it's not bad, I just don't put it up there with the really great ones from Showbiz. (Also I hate 'your brain needs some assistance' :LOL:)

If I had to be honest I would say Sober or Overdue is the worst on Showbiz. They're both horrible messes with some really ridiculous lyrics and whining but that's also why I love them so much! They're both loads of fun :p

:awesome:

I really don't like the very first part of the verse. And the chorus just has such a garage band sound. I do love the solo though. So it's not bad, I just don't put it up there with the really great ones from Showbiz. (Also I hate 'your brain needs some assistance' :LOL:)

If I had to be honest I would say Sober or Overdue is the worst on Showbiz. They're both horrible messes with some really ridiculous lyrics and whining but that's also why I love them so much! They're both loads of fun :p

I think I like Escape a lot because the lyrics are really cool to me. Not sure. The song itself is good too.

Overdue's really average, but I like it because young Matty is aroused :LOL:. Sober sucks, but I like it on occasion.

I think I like Escape a lot because the lyrics are really cool to me. Not sure. The song itself is good too.

Overdue's really average, but I like it because young Matty is aroused :LOL:. Sober sucks, but I like it on occasion.

Yeah..Wasn't it about Matt's parents getting divorced?

Agreed. I think Sober and Overdue are tied for my least favourite :p

(Though Uprising is a better song overall than Invincible)

I lol'd

I would agree if Showbiz didn't contain, oh, let me see... Fillip, Falling Down, Unintended, Uno, Sober, Escape, Overdue and Hate This And I'll Love You.

I lol'd

I would agree if Showbiz didn't contain, oh, let me see... Fillip, Falling Down, Unintended, Uno, Sober, Escape, Overdue and Hate This And I'll Love You.

HT&ILY is in my Showbiz top 3 :fear:

Don't be hating on Hate This :fear:

high five! :fear: :fear: :fear: