This year's arena tour looked awesome but until the Headup riff at the end of New Born it sounded quite poor. All the songs played that night have been better at other gigs.

Resistance and Undisclosed Desires were great at the Emirates Stadium show.

Unintended was a great moment at the stadium shows, and is better in its current set up than it was full band.

I wouldn't mind seeing Soldier's Poem live.

I don't particularly miss Hysteria in the live setlists, even though I haven't seen it in 3 years.

IBTY and NSC were more fun live than KoC was/is.

Soaked is one of Muse's best piano songs.

Apocalypse Please is a good song, but pretty damn boring.

Bliss has been pretty shit live this tour.

I dont care if Citizen Erased ever comes back to the setlists.

Soldier's Poem is good live and should replace Unintended, permanently.

Map has been pretty weak this tour as well.

Can't think of anything else right now.

wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,why,wrong,wrong :twitchy:

Well, being hit in the face with a mallet looks a hell of a lot more fun than Guiding Light, so that's not really saying much :LOL:

... good point. :chuckle:

I think NSC was tainted by association when it came out, given it was released for the Twilight shitfest and it's lyrics aren't exactly the greatest in the Muse cannon, but its a decent little tune with a pretty good riff. Certainly it'd be better live than GL or Explorers.

If this was during The Resistance tour I would've added Undisclosed Desires to the "NSC would be better than xy" line, but it is better on this tour. That is mainly because it's fun to watch Matt on the barrier walk, mind.

The keytar intro was the best part of the song at Reading. Not least because the main song was shite.

Meh, I just meant having the keytar in the first place :LOL: I'd rather see Matt walking around pretending to be Bono than just standing still the whole song playing a few random chords.

Edit: Also, the keytar intro just serves to prolong the inevitable. If I heard it live I'd be like "Come on, just get it over with already :rolleyes:"

I am of the opinion that no one should be told why the mastering of BH&R is bad. If you can't hear anything wrong with it, good for you.

Also, nothing wrong with the studio version of Hoodoo imo either.

It sounds weak in places, but I think it's better than everyone makes out.