I'm sure this has been discussed before but Idk if this is correct:

the cover of Absolution: it's a picture of the Rapture, when all true christians are taken into the sky by God and taken to heaven (at the end of the world), hence all the identical shadows on the ground. The man on the ground looking up in awe is a non-christian staring in disbelief.

what do we think? correct? :happy:

There is no wrong answer, since the band has said its up for interpretation. This is a reasonable view on it though.

What is it about the 3 first albums that you don't like? I mean, not as much as the newer.

Don't you see it?! There are many more heavy riffs now! Also there are less commercial songs and no cheesy lyrics to be seen! Guiding Light is the best song they have ever done! It is musically complex and simply a fantastic song to jump around to.

What is it about the 3 first albums that you don't like? I mean, not as much as the newer.

i find the majority of each one's tracks boring.

Don't you see it?! There are many more heavy riffs now! Also there are less commercial songs and no cheesy lyrics to be seen! Guiding Light is the best song they have ever done! It is musically complex and simply a fantastic song to jump around to.

yeah, totally! you took it right out of my mouth!