Emirates night 2 and Wembley night 2.

I wouldn't particularly say one is better than the other; they both have their pros and cons. Wembley took place in September so it was dark for the entire gig meaning better atmosphere. Now imagine how sick 2013 would've been with the bomb and pyro at night.

On the other hand Emirates had a better performance (going by what other people have said) and a longer setlist, though not necessarily better (arguable).

Now if the setlists were combined...

:facemelt:

Yeah because it's Dead Star alone that makes the T2L tour better than the TR one. Nevermind the better, longer setlists, the better performance, the better stages.

longer doesn't always mean better - there was too much filler in T2L setlists for my liking (mainly in the 1st encore) and i preferred the Resistance stage. I'm only on about the stadium tour though, i'd agree T2L arena tour was better - and i'm speaking as someone who can only afford to go to one show per tour - if you went to multiple shows i imagine you'd prefer T2L tour because of more variation

Yeah because it's Dead Star alone that makes the T2L tour better than the TR one. Nevermind the better, longer setlists, the better performance, the better stages.

I'm more on about the way Dead Star was introduced into T2L tour, like at SBE and US/Canadian tours, it was good use of interaction and acknowledgment of what fans wanted

Emirates night 2 and Wembley night 2.

I wouldn't particularly say one is better than the other; they both have their pros and cons. Wembley took place in September so it was dark for the entire gig meaning better atmosphere. Now imagine how sick 2013 would've been with the bomb and pyro at night.

On the other hand Emirates had a better performance (going by what other people have said) and a longer setlist, though not necessarily better (arguable).

I'd rather compare Paris 2 with Wembley 2.

Like this... :awesome:

Supremacy

Supermassive Black Hole

MK Ultra

Panic Station

Map of the Problematique

Bliss

Interlude

Hysteria

Animals

Knights of Cydonia

Citizen Erased

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Sunburn

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Ruled by Secrecy

Liquid State

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Unintended

Blackout

Exogenesis: Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

Uprising

Take a Bow

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Plug In Baby

Survival

I'd rather compare Paris 2 with Wembley 2.

I'd say Paris 2 would win. The only things I really like about Wembley are Take A Bow, CE, MKU and the night setting.

Well Unintended into Blackout into Overture would make no sense but yeah, pretty much. :p

I just wish they would see how fucking awesome TaB->PiB->Survival would be as a final encore.

Supremacy

Supermassive Black Hole

MK Ultra

Panic Station

Map of the Problematique

Bliss

Interlude

Hysteria

Animals

Knights of Cydonia

Citizen Erased

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Sunburn

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Ruled by Secrecy

Liquid State

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Unintended

Blackout

Exogenesis: Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

Uprising

Take a Bow

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Plug In Baby

Survival

I find nothing to fault there. I know I'm multi-posting, but I'm on my iPod and it'd be faff to copy one into the other.

It doesn't bother me that New Born is played slower these days. During the performances at Teignmouth or Leeds fest I never thought 'this sounds too slow / would sound better if it was faster.' Matt not playing the piano intro does ruin the song however (not really controversial).

That's true. Did everyone noticed that he does not longer play the intro by himself? I think, for such a signature kind of song its unforgivable! And generally, the way they perform their masterpiece songs from OOS is unforgivable. Yes. They have changed. They've got their right for this. But please!!!!! Do perform your old songs properly!!!! They've lost their passion. Some time ago they used to play on the empty stage and create the show of such a quality that you couldn't look away!!! And now that all-singing all-dancing screens and lights create the show - they are no longer in there!

Mate, chill. It irks me, but I don't take it as a sign of the End Times. And let's face it, Muse's signature has been mad stage designs for several years- and Matt has always been upfront about saying that these are meant to support the music and draw the focus away from the band themselves.

And generally, the way they perform their masterpiece songs from OOS is unforgivable. Yes. They have changed. They've got their right for this. But please!!!!! Do perform your old songs properly!!!! They've lost their passion.

Calm down.

Apart from New Born, what song from OOS is played unproperly?

Calm down.

Apart from New Born, what song from OOS is played unproperly?

I seem to recall Matt playing the piano part at Reading.

On another note, I know Matt used to name-drop Lateralus a fair bit, but I don't think I've ever detected a real Tool influence in any of Muse's work. Which is a pity in my opinion.