:yesey:

It's probably one of the few songs in existence where the lyrics are so shit that they actually bother me, and so much that I can't even listen to the song. I like the piano in it and the "aaahaa" harmonies, but the lyrics are just :noey: far worse than Guiding Light.

It's probably one of the few songs in existence where the lyrics are so shit that they actually bother me, and so much that I can't even listen to the song. I like the piano in it and the "aaahaa" harmonies, but the lyrics are just :noey: far worse than Guiding Light.

Yeah my life was actually a lot better before I looked up the lyrics and discovered he's saying "Fuse Helium-3"

Map was pretty meh at the Emirates I thought.

It was the first time I heard it live. I was very close to stage and I think Map was the first song of the gig that got the crowd really going. Either Map or Hysteria. :)

Edited by shiroo

Bliss has just been consistently solid since he started doing the falsetto chorus and the guitar solo really.

It's always been solid to great but I think it's definitely gotten a little bit worse lately. The falsetto sounds like it's lost a lot of it's power and the extended outro seems quite forced and a bit of a drag by this point to me. It's weird with Bliss, I like it and think it's one of their better live songs but I can't help but feel a bit bored by it lately.

It's always been solid to great but I think it's definitely gotten a little bit worse lately. The falsetto sounds like it's lost a lot of it's power and the extended outro seems quite forced and a bit of a drag by this point to me. It's weird with Bliss, I like it and think it's one of their better live songs but I can't help but feel a bit bored by it lately.

Exactly. The only performance so far (that I've heard this tour) that was even close to the TR performances was night 1 at SDF.

This is the first tour where I haven't really had a desire to see Bliss.

Same. And yet I got it twice. Lol.

But then again I firmly believe that Wembley 2 will forever be the best Bliss I'll ever see. That shit was awesome. #comeon360app

Same. And yet I got it twice. Lol.

And I never got it.

And I'm still unphased by it.

Dead Star, modern Eurasia, and Falling Down are ones I wish I could've seen. Surprisingly the big ones like Stockholm, MotP, and again, Bliss, I care a bit less for.

That was a fantastic moment. The whole performance (and the outro soloing and shit) pretty much blew my mind.

And I never got it.

And I'm still unphased by it.

Dead Star, modern Eurasia, and Falling Down are ones I wish I could've seen. Surprisingly the big ones like Stockholm, MotP, and again, Bliss, I care a bit less for.

I wouldn't be too bothered about missing out songs like Bliss (or CE for that matter) because they eventually always come back. I'm sure CE will be back either next year or next tour.

I wouldn't be too bothered about missing out songs like Bliss (or CE for that matter) because they eventually always come back. I'm sure CE will be back either next year or next tour.

I'd bet any amount of money CE will be back for the club tour, if it happens.