People only like Save Me because it's Chris.

I Belong To You is/was one of the best live songs from TR.

Soaked is awesome.

KoC is one of the most annoying greatest (s)hits Matt has ever written.

That is all for now.

I like Save Me, not really because of Chris, I personally just think the music is beautiful, even though it was about a minute too long. Chris has a good voice though.

And IBTY?! Really?

Yes. Really.

What songs from The Resistance would you say it is better than when played live? For me the best live songs from that album would be MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection, and the worst would have to be Undisclosed Desires.

People only like Save Me because it's Chris.

I Belong To You is/was one of the best live songs from TR.

Soaked is awesome.

KoC is one of the most annoying greatest (s)hits Matt has ever written.

That is all for now.

Yes. All of this^

Plus I am going to add that Guiding Light is great, but I have said that before!

This, like many other statements in this thread, isn't an opinion. It's a factual statement. I find it annoying when people do this.

Your face is factually wrong.

fuck the fuck off you fucking fuck

no u

:(

Why does this shit never get old? :LOL:

This, like many other statements in this thread, isn't an opinion. It's a factual statement. I find it annoying when people do this.

The thread is for controversial opinions.

Controversial. Opinions.

I shouldn't have to say "This is my opinion". If I said it, then you can just assume that it's my opinion.

The thread is for controversial opinions.

Controversial. Opinions.

I shouldn't have to say "This is my opinion". If I said it, then you can just assume that it's my opinion.

But it isn't an opinion. It's like saying "jupiter is a banana in my opinion". Jupiter isn't a banana, no matter how you try to defend it with "opinion dearp". Same thing with what you said. If it can be proven either true or false (i.e. for example by finding someone who'd like Save Me even without Chris), then it isn't an opinion.

I agree that you don't have to add that it's your opinion, but at least post actual opinions.

But it isn't an opinion. It's like saying "jupiter is a banana in my opinion". Jupiter isn't a banana, no matter how you try to defend it with "opinion dearp". Same thing with what you said. If it can be proven either true or false (i.e. for example by finding someone who'd like Save Me even without Chris), then it isn't an opinion.

I agree that you don't have to add that it's your opinion, but at least post actual opinions.

How is Save Me without Chris going to look like? :erm: He wrote the song...

But it is. You don't agree with it. Sucks to be you.

But it is. You don't agree with it. Sucks to be you.

What are you not getting? I just explained to you how it isn't an opinion, and you still think it is one? Do enlighten me in what makes it an opinion so I could spend a little less time being wrong.

What are you not getting? I just explained to you how it isn't an opinion, and you still think it is one? Do enlighten me in what makes it an opinion so I could spend a little less time being wrong.

I have seen loads of comments about Save Me. Lots of people don't like it. Lots of people like it because of its meaning about Chris and his alcoholism. Does this prove that people only like it because it's Chris? No. Does it prove anything at all? No, it doesn't prove shit other than that people have different opinions. And my opinion, based on comments I've read, is that most people like it just because it's Chris and it's a song that's personal to him.

So, maybe you could stop arguing petty little details. You're never going to be Simon, so stop trying.

I have seen loads of comments about Save Me. Lots of people don't like it. Lots of people like it because of its meaning about Chris and his alcoholism. Does this prove that people only like it because it's Chris? No. Does it prove anything at all? No, it doesn't prove shit other than that people have different opinions. And my opinion, based on comments I've read, is that most people like it just because it's Chris and it's a song that's personal to him.

...So you don't know what an opinion is? What you describe isn't your opinion. It's your belief. Your belief is that "most people like it just because it's Chris". I'm going to state this again: if it can be proven false or true, it isn't an opinion. It's either belief or fact.

So, maybe you could stop arguing petty little details. You're never going to be Simon, so stop trying.

Cute, but this argument only started because you don't know what an opinion is. Wouldn't call that a petty detail myself.

...So you don't know what an opinion is? What you describe isn't your opinion. It's your belief. Your belief is that "most people like it just because it's Chris". I'm going to state this again: if it can be proven false or true, it isn't an opinion. It's either belief or fact.Cute, but this argument only started because you don't know what an opinion is. Wouldn't call that a petty detail myself.

But his opinion isn't factually wrong... :erm: