Hmm..

then what if your response when I say...

Darkshines is annoying.

I sometimes skip Darkshines.

Here are some of my opinions:

Exogenesis II is the best part, I don't listen to III ever.

I love Endlessly, B & H, Invincible, and Feeling Good

I never really got into Sunburn

and many more...

Also:

Muse are selling out with Twilight

Darkshines = boring. Meh.

NAO. Exo III = best, Exo II is my most skipped of the three.

Indeed.

Same.

and many more...

Also:

Muse are selling out with Twilight

Nah.

Unless they made a song that included lyrics about Bella and Edward and all that shit and called it "The Twilight Song :awesome:" or something. Until then, just no. The term "selling out" is way overused and it's kinda stupid.

Nah.

Unless they made a song that included lyrics about Bella and Edward and all that shit and called it "The Twilight Song :awesome:" or something. Until then, just no. The term "selling out" is way overused and it's kinda stupid.

i don't think they're selling out, but quite frankly its just annoying haha

muse and twilight should be two separate entities

Nah.

They are using the same exact artwork for their single as the Eclipse movie poster.

By them making music to attract hordes of new (pre-pubescent) fans whilst losing the old fans due to the terrible music created (granted, we don't know what NSC sounds like yet) just to get more money... yeah, I'd call that selling out.

"And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever" = the last line of Breaking Dawn. :vomit:

Ah, ok. I didn't get that far in the series. After the second book, I just had to stop for fear of a brain hemorrhage.

Ah, ok. I didn't get that far in the series. After the second book, I just had to stop for fear of a brain hemorrhage.

I managed to get through the first three, but it took months because I would read like two pages at a time. The last book was so bad it just ceased to even be lulzy and I put it down forever and cheated on the ending.

But yeah... Muse, you are welcome to steal my title for the inevitable Breaking Dawn song. I'd rather you take a piss on the whole thing than anything else.

I managed to get through the first three, but it took months because I would read like two pages at a time. The last book was so bad it just ceased to even be lulzy and I put it down forever and cheated on the ending.

But yeah... Muse, you are welcome to steal my title for the inevitable Breaking Dawn song. I'd rather you take a piss on the whole thing than anything else.

That would be so MuseFail, I would love it though.

:stunned:

Overratedholm Syndrome is more overrated than Citizen Overrated. :shifty:

And...And...

HYPER MUSIC IS BETTER THAN HYPER CHONDRIAC MUSIC :awesome:

*runs away to avoid getting shot*

I'm sorry, but I just find HM worlds better than HCM because HM is so much fun to scream and go crazy to. HCM is just boring to me- Most of the time: But I've got to admit, HCM is great medicine for an awful breakup. Sigh.

Edited by xbroken_ideals